HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Online and Offline behaviour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Online and Offline behaviour Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Online and Offline behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:59 am

Do you consider your behaviour different in anyway when you interact on-line than when you do it face to face?
Not just give us a yes/no answer... Tell us why. ;D

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
tunescool

tunescool

Online and Offline behaviour New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 6:12 am

i keep my thought pretty consistent both online and offline, but i think like most people do online, i tend to be more outspoken

Last edited by tunescool on Sat 25 Sep 2010, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thenotablenook.com
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 6:40 am

I feel way more extroverted online that what I am face to face. It is easier for me not to worry too much what people will think of me that when I am actually facing them. It doesn't mean I am that boring to be around, specially once I feel in trust.

Both mediums is easier i talk about other things that personal issues, though some years ago, i opened way too much on the net because of blogging. I just saw livejournal, I had fun, I may re-take it, hahah.

Back to top Go down
BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 1:19 am

I'm the same really, I don't believe in being someone online and being different in really real life. I'm the same whether I'm online or not :P

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 5:02 am

I used to have a 'character' online. Now days not so much. I swear a lot more in real life than I do online obviously because some forums don't appreciate colourful language.

Back to top Go down
Strawberries

Strawberries

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:12 pm

I think I act the same. I might be a bit more shy in real life than I am on the internet. I don't have to see your facial reactions and what not I think is why.

I kind of can't stand it when people are different online versus off. Just act yourself! And why lie about who you are? Obviously, if you aren't happy with who your are then maybe it's time to work on it. ;)

Back to top Go down
Gianni

Gianni

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 9:24 pm

It depends on the context. If it were a social networking site such as Facebook, I would be very much like my offline self. If it were a forum I tend to be more extroverted as well. Offline I am quite the introvert. Online I talk much more. Maybe since I have space to breathe and time to think over what I'm saying.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptySun 05 Feb 2012, 8:06 am

Hahah, that's funny. I think online I talk more because I don't think much, I just type.
( sometimes I take ages before sending my rants, and in chats I backspace a lot. :=p: )]

I think in facebook I am the same as in forums, most of the time.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Online and Offline behaviour New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 6:06 pm

I'm a lot more shy in real life but I can be just as loud offline like online ;3 I'm even weirder offline. Hahahehe

Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 11:47 pm

I act more like myself online, offline I am pretty shy and to myself. Online, I make things known.

Back to top Go down
http://forum.gamingforce.us/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online and Offline behaviour   Online and Offline behaviour Empty

Back to top Go down

Online and Offline behaviour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1