HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you play games in fb?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lookforuu

lookforuu

Do you play games in fb? New3_m11

Do you play games in fb? Empty
PostSubject: Do you play games in fb?   Do you play games in fb? EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 2:43 pm

I used to play some games there, such as farm town, restaurant city, millionaire city, resort city, etc., which were quite fun. But these days I don't visit fb that often any more. I wonder if there are still people playing these games in fb?

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Do you play games in fb?   Do you play games in fb? EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 7:01 am

I used to play this game which I've forgotten the name of now, it was a fish tank simulator, you had to feed our fish and you could buy decorations and upgrades for it; and buy new fish of course.

Got bored of that. Haven't played any more since. I don't really like the idea of facebook games.

Back to top Go down
forumcheck

forumcheck

PostSubject: Re: Do you play games in fb?   Do you play games in fb? EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 9:03 am

No

Back to top Go down
3DWaffle1

3DWaffle1

PostSubject: Re: Do you play games in fb?   Do you play games in fb? EmptySun 15 Dec 2013, 10:10 am

I used to play these game a lot since I cannot install anything on a workstation. I used to play FarmVille, CityVille , Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars, Zynga poker, and Marvel Avenger Alliance. However, the game was fun in first 1-3 hours. It becomes repetitive and need a lot of friends.

Back to top Go down
http://sbellast.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you play games in fb?   Do you play games in fb? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you play games in fb?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1