HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Milk Rants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aru

Aru

Milk Rants New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:33 pm

Why is men the only animal that drinks milk from other animals?
What do you think about that?
Do you think it is natural?
I don't think so, because no other animal does that...

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Milk Rants Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 11:56 am

It is funny you bring that up.
I read that from another board, not longer up, we affiliated with, whose admin is vegetarian and was giving a full article on that.

In short with what you ask, it is not natural.

I need to think in good thread ideas for debate area. >_>

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Elmenor

Elmenor

Milk Rants New3_m11

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 12:59 pm

Aru wrote:
Why is men the only animal that drinks milk from other animals?
What do you think about that?
Do you think it is natural?
I don't think so, because no other animal does that...

Cats love cows milk.... but more to the point, man is the only animal that cooks the food it eats... I think as the smartest animal on the planet we do a lot of things other animals can't do it is just that it is within our power to do so

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Milk Rants Pbucket

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 2:58 pm

Yeah, I agree. It might no be natural, but that doesn't make it wrong in itself. Still, it could apply, that after all it is not that healthy for humans as we claim it to be.

With it being a root in our culture, and have human beings the only ones stubborn enough to drink milk far after the lactation(sp?) stage of our lives, even as adults. It makes no harm we stop and think some what is behind a glass of milk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...
  • Dr. Robert M. Kradjian [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] talk similar, except Michael is from a religious site. There's also Jean LeStourgeon who says: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They all basically address the same things in their articles about the myths surrounding milk.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. This is the only neutral answer I've read so far.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], hoping to find the other side of balance, but seems like the negative marketting against milk, takes over most of the net.

Finally...

Haven't seen it, but was recommended so I'll leave it here. :XDD:

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

Milk Rants New3_m11

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 3:46 pm

Regardless of its benifit to health (or lack there of) this should not stop us from enjoying milk and the many wondrous things made from milk (unless you want to just saying the choice should be there). We, humans, are the dominant specie on earth and have become this for many reason not least of which being our intelligents. We used this and now reap the benifits of it by using other animals to sreve us

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Milk Rants Pbucket

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:39 pm

Myself I drink milk fairly often and I am so used to it that I can hardly picture myself stopping from drinking it, I have tried it. Milk is not the first nor the most unhealthy thing man has ever put inside their bodies. I am merely stating that it is good to be informed. That aside it is up to each person how to take the information and what to do with it. I take with a grain of salt it is as bad as they claim to be just as well.

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

Milk Rants New3_m11

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 7:37 pm

sorry was not saying you wanted to take milk away but there are people out there that want to take things that are bad for you away and im really not for that...

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Milk Rants Pbucket

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

It is okay. I just wanted to make sure I didn't come across of one.

:XDD: Plus, I don't like when people what to force you and even take decisions 'for your own good', takinga way your rights and minimising you and your capabilities.

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

Milk Rants New3_m11

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm

me neither. I'm totally for peoples right to choice. weather a person choose to harm themselves or not (like i am for the legalization of all drugs but that is a whole other story). i think being ability to choose for yourself is the greatest form of freedom in the world

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Milk Rants New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 5:18 am

But it's hard to be yourself when others put you down..I'm dealing with that now -_- ; i hate when people tell me what I should do..I have free will dammit!

I used to hate milk..but my grandfather did point out, why do we drink milk from cow's tits when women produce milk? O.o

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

Milk Rants New3_m11

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 6:59 am

thats what I'm talking about the freedom to make u your own mind is the most important thing in my opinion. no one should force you or anyone else to do what they want...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Milk Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milk Rants   Milk Rants Empty

Back to top Go down

Milk Rants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Health & Fitness-