HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't want to go to work / school...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Don't want to go to work / school... Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

Don't want to go to work / school... Empty
PostSubject: Don't want to go to work / school...   Don't want to go to work / school... EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 1:10 am

Do you often dread going to full fill your obligations. Do you feel like you don't want to go to work or school but you still feel you have no choice but to go anyway? *bored*

If so, how much do you let it affect you and the day before returning? For example feeling frustrated because you cannot decide to do anything on Sunday because all you are thinking is that you will have to go tomorrow.

Or are you enthusiast to coming back to it and catch up with your friends?
Anyway, lets discuss here how do you feel and how do you cope with it.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

Don't want to go to work / school... New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Don't want to go to work / school...   Don't want to go to work / school... EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 12:05 am

I hate going to work. I hate the idea of work in general unless you have a job you enjoy and have been working towards getting; which I don't. So I hate my job.

I especially hate waking up at 6am or before to go to it.

Sometimes the day before I think too much about going to work but I try to soak up the freedom while I have it.

I hated school too by the way.

Back to top Go down
robertson123

robertson123

Don't want to go to work / school... New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: I used to work   Don't want to go to work / school... EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 3:31 pm

Hi i used to work but now i dont i have a job of looking after my daughter whos now 9 years of age and i have looked after her since she was a baby im a lone parent so most of my time was consumed bringing up my daughter but im always looking for work Wich now i cant find anywhere in the uk so i just mope around the house all day mostly bored but hey thats life :-D

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't want to go to work / school...   Don't want to go to work / school... Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't want to go to work / school...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1