HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research. Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research. Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research.   Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research. EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 8:05 am

Odd combination, I know.

Here's the thing: They make a Zelda Marathon with several Zelda games to help research Cancer... seriously, that is what they claim.
Quote :
The Epicmarathon team are a group of 4 people that enjoy playing video games, we play games via a live stream with live commentary to raise money for various charities. We are based in Birmingham - United Kingdom.

For our current marathon "Zelda Marathon" we are raising money for Cancer Research and the funds will directly help to further research to find a cure for cancer and aid those who are currently suffering with cancer

(...) The event will begin December 27th at 8pm GMT and will run for at least 72 hours (We have some extra Zelda games just incase we finish early :P), the event will take place at one of our team members houses.

Check their FAQ if you need/want more info.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Kaynil

Kaynil

Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research. Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research.   Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research. EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:16 am

The week passed ages ago, and I think no even the l;ink works now, so I am closing this thread.

.:closed:.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com

Legend of Zelda and Cancer Research.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1