HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heavy Rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Heavy Rain Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

Heavy Rain Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Rain   Heavy Rain EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 1:47 am

well, since there is a lot i want to say about this game, I thought it would be all right to have its own discussion thread. :]

Just try to keep the spoilers inside the spoiler tags, this game is so good that it would be a shame we spoil the fun for someone else.

. . .

I don't know how to describe exactly my experience with the game, I guess it is similar to reading a book, you see little by little different characters that start separate and tie their lives together around a common event that has the place in shock. Depending how used you are to your controls it has three options. Also the latest system upgrade lets you use the eye camera and motion controls, a pleasure I haven't had, since I don't own said tools.

The story was very touchy and the characters were interesting. You get attached to some of them, the pace starts a bit slow but there is a point where it fasters without you expecting it and from them it keeps u, it is so hard to leave without knowing what's next!

Last but no least, depending what you do you might get a different ending. I've seen at least three, but most likely there are more. It is game not like many, at least i don't see this ones that often. With a very good story. I highly recommend it.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Heavy Rain New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Heavy Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain   Heavy Rain EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:38 am

It's one of my favorite games..because honestly, the story is plainly amazing. And the fact that your characters can die and then the story goes on no matter what. It was painfully slow but once it got going..it was great.

It left me in a very nervous wreck, as if I was the one enduring everything. It's truly an amazing game.

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Heavy Rain New3_m11

Heavy Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain   Heavy Rain EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 7:28 pm

I enjoyed it a lot. The story and the voice acting was great.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heavy Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain   Heavy Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy Rain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1