HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best compliments you have received

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Best compliments you have received Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Best compliments you have received Empty
PostSubject: Best compliments you have received   Best compliments you have received EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 10:52 pm

Well, I'd like to know what has been the best compliments you have ever received.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
The Dream

Best compliments you have received New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Best compliments you have received   Best compliments you have received EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:40 pm

I don't get very many compliments. More 'teasing' of my good qualities, like being smart.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Best compliments you have received Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Best compliments you have received   Best compliments you have received EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 3:00 am

I've get sarcastic remarks too, but I guess the fact I don't get them often is what made me start the thread, I know I've got some, but to be honest i am quickly forgetting them. xD

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Best compliments you have received New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Best compliments you have received   Best compliments you have received EmptyTue 20 Mar 2012, 9:03 am

that I'm really pretty and beautiful by Gamrpro... XDD He's praised me and thrown flowers at me more often than not... and more than onceXDD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best compliments you have received   Best compliments you have received Empty

Back to top Go down

Best compliments you have received

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: General Talk-