HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wii U... will you get it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Wii U... will you get it? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Wii U... will you get it? Empty
PostSubject: Wii U... will you get it?   Wii U... will you get it? EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 8:28 am

Well now that the WiiU is out I was wondeting how many of you are planning to get it soon.
Or maybe you rather to skip it altogether... How come?

I cannot get it soon but I hope sometime next year, when we have more spare money and there are a good amount óf titles available.
Miiverse looks pretty cool. I cam hardly wait to add my doodles too! :-D

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
robertson123

robertson123

Wii U... will you get it? New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: Re: Wii U... will you get it?   Wii U... will you get it? EmptySat 03 Aug 2013, 1:07 pm

I want a Wii U yes they look pretty good and the graphics are great better than the Wii i will wait till it goes down in price

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Garrus

Garrus

Wii U... will you get it? New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Wii U... will you get it?   Wii U... will you get it? EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 7:25 pm

I'm almost about to get one in a few weeks or so. I"m not overly excited, I'm mainly buying one in hopes Nintendo come up with something to 'wow' me. The only game I'm interested in is Pikmin 3; and maybe to a lesser extent 'The Wonderful 101' but that's only because I'm desperately trying to think of games for the Wii U. Earthbound? Maybe but that's virtual console and I'd rather import a version for the SNES or find one elsewhere.

So yeah, out of respect for Nintendo I'm getting one. I like the idea of MiiVerse and NintendoLand seems like multiplayer fun for a while, but they need to get their shit together with 3rd party support and internal ideas. Aonuma for President.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii U... will you get it?   Wii U... will you get it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii U... will you get it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Video Games-