HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Amazing Spiderman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you think of it?
Win
The Amazing Spiderman Bar_left100%The Amazing Spiderman Bar_right
 100% [ 1 ]
Fail
The Amazing Spiderman Bar_left0%The Amazing Spiderman Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

The Amazing Spiderman Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

The Amazing Spiderman Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Spiderman   The Amazing Spiderman EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

While I encourage the use of spoiler tags, be aware you may get spoiled by reading this thread.

So many of us enjoyed the original trilogy (except for Emo Peter's dance) and felt that it was way too soon for a remake, specially when the movies were overall well received by the audience.

In the bright side, this reboot could bring a new angle and hopes for the villains we didn't see and more Venom.

What are your thoughts on the film?

Have you seen the movie yet?
If you have, has it changed your initial opinion?
If you haven't seen it, are you planning too?

I'll tell you how I feel after some replies. I am eager to discuss this movie.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

The Amazing Spiderman New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spiderman   The Amazing Spiderman EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 12:13 am

What I liked about this movie the most (because there are a lot of things I liked about this movie) is the fact that Peter Parker's character (played by Andrew Garfield) had...umm... character.

Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker was bland; good in the moment for the time, but all in all bland now. In comparison he was always down on himself and crying constantly. I understand it wasn't the fault of Tobey, but of the writers.

It was an awesome movie. The villian played the part well and the back story was believable. The characters were closer to the comics.

I liked the original trilogy and I still do, but this movie beats them all.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spiderman   The Amazing Spiderman EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 7:17 pm

It was a pretty good watch for me. Still, some things I didn't like as much as in the past trilogy. Seeing the old ones helped me appreciate them some more.

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

The Amazing Spiderman New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spiderman   The Amazing Spiderman EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 9:44 pm

Kaynil wrote:
It was a pretty good watch for me. Still, some things I didn't like as much as in the past trilogy. Seeing the old ones helped me appreciate them some more.

What do you mean "eleven"?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spiderman   The Amazing Spiderman EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 6:36 pm

I didn't notice the question before, sorry about the very late reply.

That was the amount of times I counted Peter Parker cry on the old trilogy. LOL! 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spiderman   The Amazing Spiderman Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spiderman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Television-