HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic The Hedgehog 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rem Nightfall

Rem Nightfall

Sonic The Hedgehog 4  New3_m11

The Wind... It's blowing...

Sonic The Hedgehog 4  Empty
PostSubject: Sonic The Hedgehog 4    Sonic The Hedgehog 4  EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 6:27 pm

"Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I is a continuation of the original line of Sonic games for the SEGA Genesis. Ports of the first two Sonic games in that series are already on the App Store, but they are poor representations of the classic games. But do not let disappointment over those iffy ports deter you from trying out Sonic 4, which fixes most of the problems with vastly improved controls and speed. Plus, this is an all-new adventure with fresh stages, sights, and sounds." - IGN

Link to full review
http://wireless.ign.com/articles/112/1126803p1.html

Well I got this game a couple of days ago... Not to great, I was expecting more, the graphics could be better and the gameplay could be better too, also, Sonic moves incredibly slowwwww D:

I would give this game a 5/10.. It's fun for about 5 minutes, any fan of the old Sonic Games should NOT buy this.

Erm haha welll thats just what I thought, what did you think about this game? And if you haven't played it are you going to buy it??

Back to top Go down
http://nintendopolis.org/
Kaynil

Kaynil

Sonic The Hedgehog 4  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 4    Sonic The Hedgehog 4  EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 7:25 pm

After reading this? I seriously doubt I'll buy it. I'll try it if i get the chance, but I wouldn't consider buying it unless I start reading praises and stuff. it seems like it failed really bad to bring back what made the classic games classic.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Rem Nightfall

Rem Nightfall

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 4    Sonic The Hedgehog 4  EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 7:33 pm

Kaynil wrote:
After reading this? I seriously doubt I'll buy it. I'll try it if i get the chance, but I wouldn't consider buying it unless I start reading praises and stuff. it seems like it failed really bad to bring back what made the classic games classic.

Yup, they could of had made it so much better, I was really disappointed with it. Also I am stuck on the game its extremely hard, I can't get the third chaos emerald cause you have a time limit now on ever stage to get it, which is about 30 seconds...

They are making an episode two, I just hope they fix everything that went wrong in Sonic 4.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Sonic The Hedgehog 4  New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 4    Sonic The Hedgehog 4  EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:27 am

Kaynil wrote:
that's why it's better to read other reviews before deciding and downloading the demo on PSN.

I played it and I actually liked it.

At least the demo.

It reminds me of the old time Sonic. I'll be buying this game later for sure when I have money!

Back to top Go down
Rem Nightfall

Rem Nightfall

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 4    Sonic The Hedgehog 4  EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 5:56 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Kaynil wrote:
that's why it's better to read other reviews before deciding and downloading the demo on PSN.

At least the demo.

It reminds me of the old time Sonic. I'll be buying this game later for sure when I have money!
I bought this game the second it came out, seriously I was on my iPod refreshing the App store page a lot xD It was fun and I still play it but it wasn't anything I expected. Basically this game is Sonic 1 in HD, I am not even joking, the levels are exactly the same. The bosses are the same, everything is the same >_> I will still buy Sonic ep2 but I hope they do better, if you read all the reviews on the app store everyone had bugs on it, but SEGA said they are going to update it which is good.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Sonic The Hedgehog 4  New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 4    Sonic The Hedgehog 4  EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010, 8:19 pm

Rem Nightfall wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Kaynil wrote:

At least the demo.

I bought this game the second it came out, seriously I was on my iPod refreshing the App store page a lot xD It was fun and I still play it but it wasn't anything I expected. Basically this game is Sonic 1 in HD, I am not even joking, the levels are exactly the same. The bosses are the same, everything is the same >_> I will still buy Sonic ep2 but I hope they do better, if you read all the reviews on the app store everyone had bugs on it, but SEGA said they are going to update it which is good.

Regardless if it is the same..I honestly don't care..because I haven't even beat any of the sonic games 1 or 2 lol I think it's fine. I still enjoyed it. I play Sonic because I enjoy it. It's just fun for me. And it could of been done on purpose too. Don't you realize that? lol I don't know too much on it..lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 4    Sonic The Hedgehog 4  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Video Games-