HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of Exchanges Offers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roczuz
PUPPET / MARIONETA
PUPPET / MARIONETA
Roczuz

List of Exchanges Offers New2_g10

OPINION STAFF

List of Exchanges Offers Empty
PostSubject: List of Exchanges Offers   List of Exchanges Offers EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 2:10 am

Usually we just exchange affiliations and never care to check out the places we've now partners with, other than make sure they are still have our code up. Many more times we enter new boards just because of their guest section so we can advertise about our place, never to be back again. Many times I've wondered if it is really that much of a gain.

Taken what I've learnt from awesome promoting boards, I decided we could help each others communities by actually being part of them. You have my back and have yours. :-D

POST EXCHANGES

This is the easiest type of exchanges that will help both communities to grow. We're no fuzzy and can work something that works for both sides.

We simply agree in a number of posts to make in each other's community.
    Kaynil or someone from ROCZUZ registers to your boards and you or someone from your board registers here. If you must, please specify what areas you rather us not to post in. I prefer you don't rush it however some progress must be made every week. I suggest something between 9 and 99 posts so the goal feels achievable with restraining ourselves. We can always agree to new round.

If you are more interested in spreading the posts and controlling how long the post exchange will last, we can agree in an amount of messages per week that we will be doing and for how long. The longest I can compromise  is twenty times per week and the maximum amount of months I want to be locked in the same deal is three months.

OBSERVATIONS

• Use the same account every time, even if you want us to create new ones.
  • Please read our rules and post accordingly.
  • We are open to new offers. So if you have an idea that may benefit us both. I want to hear it!
  • Don't let the Spanish side of the boards deter you, that side is completely optional.
  • Also members, PM Kaynil if you want to help us with this project.

Back to top Go down

List of Exchanges Offers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Shameless Plugs :: Our affiliates-