HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jingle Bell Rock!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonborn99

dragonborn99

Jingle Bell Rock! New3_m11

Jingle Bell Rock! Empty
PostSubject: Jingle Bell Rock!   Jingle Bell Rock! EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013, 6:30 am

((Play this song whilst reading http://videokeman.com/christmas_songs/jingle-bell-rock/ Lol ))

You enter the store; your entrance replied by the jingle of bells and the blaring of music. Shutting the door behind you cuts off the sprinkling snow as you start to walk to the counter. Green and red flash at you, threads of light strung all over the place. In the far corner of the shop you notice a tree with an assortment of presents.

You snap your head back to the counter, no one. You touch a small bell which is on the counter, a low ringing cutting through the silence. After a couple of moments a small man hobbles into view, he comes up onto a seat, smiling. "What would you like?" He had a thick american accent and ears that pointed to the heavens.

"I want fish." You reply with a smirk as you slap a ten dollar note on the counter.

Back to top Go down
Jesus1

Jesus1

Jingle Bell Rock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bell Rock!   Jingle Bell Rock! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013, 5:46 am

I don't get it? Was a good story till the end of the story ending made no sense.

Back to top Go down
dragonborn99

dragonborn99

Jingle Bell Rock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bell Rock!   Jingle Bell Rock! EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 12:26 am

Exactly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jingle Bell Rock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bell Rock!   Jingle Bell Rock! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jingle Bell Rock!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1