HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recommend Anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Recommend Anime Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Recommend Anime Empty
PostSubject: Recommend Anime   Recommend Anime EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 8:17 pm

So, we've seen many of us are familiar with anime.

This thread is to recommend anime for people curious and wondering which to choose as their first experience... as well as for those that are already into and enjoy it a lot.

The idea is to explain a bit what is it about and/or why we recommend it, more than merely making a list of names.

All right! Go!

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Recommend Anime New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Recommend Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend Anime   Recommend Anime EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 5:13 am

Let's see

I'd recommend both Full Metal Alchemist And Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (both are the same at the beginning but are different at the end. Brotherhood follows the manga)

Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rahxephon, Kenshin, Ouran High School Host Club, Mystical Magical Detective Loki Ragnarok, Chobits, .Hack/sign, Wolf's Rain, Gundam Wing, Death Note, Kaleido Star (season 1 and 2), Princess Tutu, Petite Princess Yucie, Pretear, FLCL, Brigadoon (japanese subs only), Tenchi Muyo Universe/OVA, Outlaw Star, Witch Hunter Robin, Basilisk etc;

Hope this list helps a lot =P

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Recommend Anime New3_m11

Recommend Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend Anime   Recommend Anime EmptyFri 25 May 2012, 12:02 pm

One, DN, one of my most-fav of all time... and also: CCS (Card Captor Sakura). It would hinge upon which genre you like and etc?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Recommend Anime Pbucket

Recommend Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend Anime   Recommend Anime EmptySun 27 May 2012, 6:18 pm

Of course, that is the reason this thread is for recommendations, in the end by reading what reasons makes the anime good for some people and comparing it to your own can be of assistance. If someone loved Elfen Lied and Gantz for being gory and showing nudes and that is what I am trying to avoid, then I know I will skip those ones, unless there are other reasons expressed that I can highly relate that makes it reasonable for me to sit through what I don't like in order to watch those shows.

Back to top Go down
brutus

brutus

Recommend Anime New3_m11

Recommend Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend Anime   Recommend Anime EmptyMon 28 May 2012, 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
http://forums.mysticwish.net
Ashera

Ashera

Recommend Anime New3_m11

Recommend Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend Anime   Recommend Anime EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:38 pm

Lucky Star, it talks about foods mainly... which is why i digg or enjoy it... XDDD

Last edited by Ashera on Fri 28 Dec 2012, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Recommend Anime Pbucket

Recommend Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend Anime   Recommend Anime EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 4:16 am

I saw Sword Art Online not that long ago, it was okay. Near the ending it gave a twist in rating, it was cool. Many people recommended it, I really got caught from the first episode and the implications of having machines giving fake input of sensations and feelings and the risks this convey were nicely thrown into. Ecchi is minimal (probably just a few tips on the second half, so if you are over eighteen it should be an interesting choice.

Code geass and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann are next in my list due to their big recommenddatiions by certain member of this community. I also want to watch Ghost in the Shell. It is a classic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recommend Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend Anime   Recommend Anime Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommend Anime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1