HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reorganized the forum Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Reorganized the forum Again Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Reorganized the forum Again Empty
PostSubject: Reorganized the forum Again   Reorganized the forum Again EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 7:51 am

This has been due for a while. Some time ago I moved things and got rid of categories (which I thought at the time were useless shells) for a quick navigation. Since then more areas have been created and things have been chaotic with the community and other zones. Last night I decided to get over with my procrastination and I did a massive makeover to the English section. :-D 

I am still working in the fine details but overall things should be easier to find now that categories are back to do their job of classifying some subsections. If you can't find some area it most likely was renamed or changed to be part of a different section.

The most notorious change has been putting a lot of sections under the "Entertainment" category. Videogames, TV shows, Computers, Internet talk, etc have all been dumped inside to cut the length of the forums.

Community has been renamed "Your Zone" and some names altered a bit to follow the "you" trend. Your creations/blogs/interviews, etc.

Lastly, shameless plugs was created for our Affiliates and other Links staff decide to help promote.
Advertising zone requires 5 posts to be used so I thought it was best to leave it inside the "internet" zone. So we don't look desperate nor get quick attention from human spammers. ^_^ 

Well, that's all. I hope you like it.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
robertson123

robertson123

Reorganized the forum Again New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: Re: Reorganized the forum Again   Reorganized the forum Again EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 1:44 pm

Thank you Kaynil for telling us what changes you have made to the forum hopefully this will be a big help to us members

Last edited by robertson123 on Sun 21 Jul 2013, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Reorganized the forum Again   Reorganized the forum Again EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 7:14 am

Thank you, Robert.

make sure you guys let me know how is it working. I am slowly working in the guests guide to make it more accessible and stuff. There are a few things to update and I still have to duplicate this changes I made into the spanish half, but so long I can stretch this spur of enthusiasm I'd probably will be able to advertise and make this place a bit more active.

Back to top Go down
LuzBel

LuzBel

Either we're going to play or you're getting out of my way. Dig?

PostSubject: Re: Reorganized the forum Again   Reorganized the forum Again EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 3:51 pm

Cool stuff, Kay. It's so greenish now haha. I'll take a look at the makeover and leave some feedback. Sorry about the absence, I suck so back at keeping up with social...stuff. Working on it though. C:

Back to top Go down
http://luz-bel.com/
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Reorganized the forum Again   Reorganized the forum Again EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 4:19 pm

Thank you, Luz.
No worries, I am happy to see you again. Coming back even once in a few months still makes my day better than never hear from you here again. Hopefully next time you visit we'll be more active.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Reorganized the forum Again   Reorganized the forum Again EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 3:42 am

Sup guys. Instead of creating a thread announcing the same, I thought I'd just drop here what I've done this time.

1. We're a multi-cultured community but the Your culture! area gets overlooked often even if threads about places and holidays keep popping up. So I decided to take a different approach: This area has been renamed The world. Please feel free to continue posting such interesting threads about different cultures and languages.

2. The "Your calendar!" has been renamed into "Birthdays & holidays" and will still work like before. If you want to post any kind of event, please use this area, even if it is not an international holiday. I have picked all such threads from general talk and moved them into that zone.

3. I've been moving some threads to their most appropriate section. If there is something you can't find you can always contact me or try to check if you can access it from the view your own posts link at the main page.

As always, I am around for any doubts, comments an suggestions you might have. ^_^ 
Happy Holidays!

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Reorganized the forum Again   Reorganized the forum Again EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 7:06 am

Kaynil wrote:

1. We're a multi-cultured community
Much like the creators of the Assassin's Creed series.

Reorganized the forum Again Ac

just in case you don't know what I'm referring to.

Anyway, yay for reorganizing!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reorganized the forum Again   Reorganized the forum Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Reorganized the forum Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Administration: Contact and Info :: News and Regulations-