HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream of my life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randomiz
Anonymous

Dream of my life Empty
PostSubject: Dream of my life   Dream of my life EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 9:29 am

At the station down in downtown Shibuya I found myself waiting for the train to arrive under the comfort of a smoke. The atmosphere, the people, everything felt so relaxing that I could just fall asleep and never wake up again. Looking around, I see all kinds of people. There's the rich lady with the overinflated ego. Wealthy, but has no know-how about the regular life like us regular joes do. The young skater kid who looks as though he's not got his life planned out. Wouldn't it be great if we could all life like that? No worries, just live life for fun. The busy businessmen always looking for a deal. They would sell anything, even their mother in law.

You see, I'm not much of a action kind of guy. I grew up in a suburb. I went to a cheap public school where I not only learned subjects related to school, but also gained experience. In fact, I would go as far to say that my life was straight out boring. There were no interesting things happening at all. No Gods falling from the sky. No Aliens kidnapping my parents. No awakening of some ancient demon. None of that. I found myself in a world where things like that weren't possible.

Or so I thought.

Analyzing people is what I do for a living. I'm always offering a listening ear to whomever needs it. I do what people forget about these days: I listen. Most of the stories I hear are the same, really. Here in Japan it seems as if 70 percent of the population has a chronic depression. Bad for the people, but good for my business. It almost feels criminal to ask money for this kind of service. Regardless, things were going to change. A change so big that you'd think you'd be able to see it coming from miles away.

You'd THINK that.

One day a young lady walked into my office. She seemed normal enough, save for her rather interesting clothing. She had a certain mysterious aura about. A certain youthful beauty you don't see anymore on the streets these days. An innocence that's still pure and not tainted by modern society. Judging by het uniform, she came straight out of a highschool to visit my clinic. We exchanged stares for a bit before she opened her mouth and said:

"What do you see when you look at me?"

What sort of a question was this? I wondered about the answer, but truth to be told... I didn't really have one. I saw a beautiful young girl, yes... but what more did I see? For once in my life I didn't have an answer ready. She just looked, smiling, knowing that I didn't have an answer.

"If you can't answer that, them you might as well quit your job," she said rather carelessly. Before she I could ask her for her name she told me it out loud.

"Haruhi, Professional Unnatural Phenomena Chaser, and YOU're going to help whether you like it or not!"

... AND THEN I WOKE UP.

o_O

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Dream of my life Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Dream of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of my life   Dream of my life EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 8:29 pm

Crap I can't add reputation to guests. XD

This is a very random yet interesting post. :P
I appreciate you taking your time to share it with us.

It is always fun to share the weirdest dreams, hahah.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Cressel

Cressel

Dream of my life New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

Dream of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of my life   Dream of my life EmptyThu 12 May 2011, 3:44 am

Well that was a nice dream. Glad you shared it with us, I really enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Randomiz
Anonymous

Dream of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of my life   Dream of my life EmptyThu 12 May 2011, 4:35 pm

No problem, guys. Truth to the matter was that I was really bored and felt like typing it out. It had been bugging me for a while. Perhaps I'll register in the near future. ;)

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Dream of my life Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Dream of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of my life   Dream of my life EmptyThu 12 May 2011, 6:50 pm

Any time, mate.

It is actually quite pleasing to have you visiting back. :]

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Sponsored content

Dream of my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of my life   Dream of my life Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream of my life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1