HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guests feel free to post!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roczuz
PUPPET / MARIONETA
PUPPET / MARIONETA
Roczuz

Guests feel free to post! New2_g10

OPINION STAFF

Guests feel free to post! Empty
PostSubject: Guests feel free to post!   Guests feel free to post! EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 2:25 am

*waves* Hello there.

In behalf of everybody at the staff I want to welcome you to our small community. Please feel free to answer any thread or start new ones inside this zone.

Before you start, please make sure to familiarise yourself with our guidelines.

This area is not for unjustified advertisement.
Links are disabled for guests at the moment as a SPAM preventing tool However if you want to share a picture, video, or anything else meant to be enjoyed with us, try to leave it scrambled and we will fix it for you in our first opportunity. We are very friendly so don't be afraid to give us a shout. :-D

I know what you are thinking, isn't the name of this area 'SPAMTASTIC' after all? LOL! , but this is more about quickly sharing stuff or making comments that could seem of little purpose in other areas, this is your place to be silly, make quick conversations and get along without worrying too much about posting restrictions.

By the way, Guest, another use you could give to this area is for times when you want a friend to be able to leave a comment without having to register... Encourage them to +1, like or tweet the thread. This way you help us spreading the voice and you give your friends the opportunity to interact with us. If they like it they will pass it on, either way: nothing to lose! (YOU + ME)

That said! Have fun! w00t!

Back to top Go down
dragonborn99

dragonborn99

Guests feel free to post! New3_m11

Guests feel free to post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guests feel free to post!   Guests feel free to post! EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 7:55 pm

Can I pretend to be a guest?

lalala ~~

Back to top Go down

Guests feel free to post!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1