HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strategy Guides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

Strategy Guides New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptySun 23 May 2010, 5:50 am

Do you use them at all when you are playing a game or do you rather just play through it and figure it out? and that includes online strategies too lmao

For me, I can't play a GAME without a strategy guide but usually I play RPGS and do kind of need to know a lot of things..like how to make their ultimate weapons or just figure out what we're doing in the story..

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Strategy Guides Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptySun 23 May 2010, 2:13 pm

It depends, I usually try to figure things out on my own, specially in Zelda games.

But... if it is taking me so much it is taking the fun out of it, I sort out for help, first asking for small hints or guidance and lastly resorting to the strategy guide or some online walk through. xD

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Elmenor

Elmenor

Strategy Guides New3_m11

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptySun 23 May 2010, 4:26 pm

Never have used one its more fun learning it for myself

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Strategy Guides New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 2:37 am

or doing the side missions like I am doing right now =/////

Back to top Go down
crazy

crazy

Strategy Guides New2_m10

I think , therefore I'am -René Descartes

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 12:13 pm

Who knows but I
never and could spend the last zelda game ended with the guide but I was
desperate and take it off, being that I welcome unm some zelda games

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Strategy Guides Pbucket

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 6:25 pm

I also use guides if I am rushed because it is not my first time and my interest is to reach certain point of the game. XD

Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Strategy Guides New3_m11

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 3:00 am

i usually try to make my own and figure things on my own but if it gets too difficult so i have to refer to a strategy guide

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Strategy Guides Pbucket

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 7:25 pm

Most of the times it is something silly what is stopping me and I feel like an idiot after learning through a guide what i was supposed to do, instead of figuring it out on my own.

Another thing is taht it is easy that once you know the guide is there you won't spend as much effort or time trying to figure it out because it is so tempting and convenient the guide is just next to you...

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Strategy Guides New3_m11

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 7:27 pm

I try to avoid them. However if I'm really really really really stuck and it's affecting my enjoyment of the game, then I swallow my pride and look.

Back to top Go down
leevino

leevino

Strategy Guides New3_m11

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:46 am

I do not use them often..

Back to top Go down
Strawberries

Strawberries

Strategy Guides New3_m11

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 8:54 pm

I usually get them when I can't figure out a part in a game. I do look it up online too. Like the recent Final Fantasy game, I need to buy the strategy guide for it. I can not figure out how to beat this one boss. I have tried and tried to no avail. So I am going to buy it and follow it to the T and see if I can beat the thing. If not I will go insane, I promise.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy Guides   Strategy Guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Strategy Guides

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Video Games-