HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | .

[Website] TechsTalk Technology and computers forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashimashi

PostSubject: [Website] TechsTalk Technology and computers forum   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm

Website Name: TechsTalk
Link: http://techstalk.com
TechsTalk is a technology and computers forum that offers everything you look for in a tech forum.

We discuss: tablets, phones, games, computers, OS, camera, sports, Web Hosting, website design, graphics, and more

We also offer news, reviews, tutorials, tech support, and a request section where you can almost request anything.

We also are developing a new section that can easily help the technology your looking for.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: TechsTalk Technology and computers forum   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 8:31 pm

Sorry about the Link restriction, it is a measure to stop spammy accounts.
I have enabled the Link. You can try logging in next week and add whatever else you were restricted and didn't make their way to the thread.

I also would like to remind you you are free to post updates, the only restriction is that your post has some substance other than just pasted statistics.

That said, I wish the best of luck for your place.

Last edited by Kaynil on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
ashimashi

PostSubject: Re: TechsTalk Technology and computers forum   Wed 10 Aug 2011, 1:48 pm

Thanks and not to worry about the link thing. I understand it is because of spam. I would do the same thing myself! :)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Website] TechsTalk Technology and computers forum   

Back to top Go down

[Website] TechsTalk Technology and computers forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1