HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not always right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Not always right Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Not always right Empty
PostSubject: Not always right   Not always right EmptySun 02 May 2010, 10:08 pm

The customer is NOT always right.
http://notalwaysright.com/

It is a website where people vent by quoting funny and stupid things that happen while dealing with customers.

I thought I'll share it with you guys.
If you'd like you can share with us the quotes that you like the best. Hahah. x3

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Aru

Aru

Not always right New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

Not always right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not always right   Not always right EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 2:55 pm

It's funny xD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Not always right Pbucket

Not always right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not always right   Not always right EmptyFri 20 May 2011, 8:53 am

One that I liked:

http://notalwaysright.com/dont-commit-the-crime-if-you-cant-tell-time/11529 wrote:
(A customer places a heavy box on the counter.)

Customer: “I want a refund on this.”

Me: “Well, ma’am, we usually can only do exchanges on opened merchandise.”

Customer: “I don’t want an exchange. I want a refund!”

Me: “May I ask why?”

Customer: “I bought this here last week, and the item is missing.”

(I try to pick up the box. It weighs many times more than it should.)

Customer: “It was all full up with bricks and newspaper!”

Me: “That’s terrible. If you give me your receipt I will start processing your refund.”

(The customer digs through her purse for her receipt. Meanwhile, I look through the box and verify that it is filled with bricks and crumpled-up newspaper. I examine her receipt which is, in fact, from last week. Then, I take a closer look at several pages of the newspaper.)

Me: “Ma’am, so you bought this last week, and it was filled with bricks and yesterday’s newspaper?”

Customer: “Uh…I’ll take an exchange, please.”

Back to top Go down
Strawberries

Strawberries

Not always right New3_m11

Not always right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not always right   Not always right EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 8:26 pm

You must and mean must watch Hardcore Pawn. You want to talk about the customer not being right, that happens all the time on that show. It is so funny.

(Boo I can't post a YouTube clip of it. Search "Hardcore Pawn funny clips" on YouTube.)

Lol. I love this show. I watch it every Tuesday. :D

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Not always right Pbucket

Not always right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not always right   Not always right EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 4:23 am

Darn, I wish I didn't have it enable so you could have linked us to those videos.
I will seek what you said.

In the other hand...
Quote :
(I am working the tills at a supermarket. I am of Vietnamese descent but was born in London. An older gentleman comes through my till.)

Customer: *practically shouting* “Ni-Hao!”

Me: “Hello to you to sir, but that’s Chinese. I am actually Vietnamese.”

(I point to my name tag which in our shop goes by family name instead of first name. Mine is the very common ‘Nguyen’.)

Customer: “Don’t lie!”

Me: “I assure you sure I am Vietnamese.”

Customer: “There aren’t any Vietnamese people left!”

Me: “Pardon?”

Customer: “Yeah, the Americans killed them all back in the seventies or something.”

Me: “I think you may have your history confused. I assure you there is still a Vietnam and it is full of Vietnamese people.”

Customer: “Well I don’t know how you managed to escape but I wouldn’t say it so loudly. There might be Americans around looking for survivors.”

Me: *as I ring up his last item* “Probably a good idea. That will be £10.34 please.”

Customer: *as he pays* “Wouldn’t want a young lad like you getting caught!”

(The customer heads towards the exit, but unfortunately notices the security guard who also happens to be my brother. He is 6ft tall and a body-builder and I dread what might happen.)

Customer: “Ni-Hao!”

Brother: “Actually I’m Vietnamese.”

Customer: “Another one?! But the Americans wiped you all out!”

Brother: *standing to full height* “I think you might want to just keep on walking.”

Customer: “How dare you talk to me like that?! I’m going to call the Americans, and then they’ll come down here and shoot you!”

Quote :
Me: “Hello, you have reached [business name]. This is [name]. How can I help you?”

Caller: “Oh, thank God! I was just talking to some mush mouth who couldn’t speak English right at all. You shouldn’t outsource; do your employers outsource? People can’t understand you when you outsource.”

Me: “Well, I am sorry for that. How can I help you?”

Caller: “I want my password. That mush mouth changed it, and now I can’t log in.”

Me: “I am sorry, ma’am. May I have your ID and what you want your password to be?”

Caller: “Just change it back to what it was.”

Me: “Well, I apologize, but I can not do that. For security reasons we can not see a password, only set it to something else. I can set it to a default or anything you request.”

Caller: “Well, I am requesting the old password. Just fix it.”

Me: “I am sorry, ma’am, but it’s impossible for me to know.”

Caller: “Well, my internet knows. It tries to use the password. Just take it from that.”

Me: “I can not take a password from your browser. If your login was working, why did you call to change your password?”

Caller: “The news told me people can take that information and steal all your files, so I was worried.”

Me: “Ma’am, your information is safe, I assure you.”

Caller: “Then why can’t you just change my password back to ‘Password’?”

Me: “Your old password was ‘Password’?”

Caller: “Yes.”

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Not always right New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Not always right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not always right   Not always right EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 9:48 pm

Glad I don't work in retail anymore and my fiance has a much better job at a bank. Wheeee

Funny site btw. I'm just looking through it all.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Not always right Pbucket

Not always right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not always right   Not always right EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012, 12:42 am

Yeah, retail is filled with funny stories and many headaches.
Some customers are really asking you to go crazy.
I think they would make a great comic or manga series, hahah.

Back to top Go down
forumcheck

forumcheck

Not always right New3_m11

Not always right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not always right   Not always right EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 9:10 am

Customer is NOT always right.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not always right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not always right   Not always right Empty

Back to top Go down

Not always right

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Internet: Browsers, social networks, etc...-