HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Social Networks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Social Networks Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 7:50 pm

There are different social networks, many could argue that YouTube and deviantART are social networks...
Even though I made the thread having in mind the hi5, tagged, twitter, Facebook and MySpace type of SN, you are free to expand and discuss further than those.

What is your opinion in social networks?

Which ones are you part of (or used to be)?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 9:24 am

I don't really like social networks to be honest. I find that people don't have any privacy anymore and that now on facebook you can get this app on the blackberry that lets others know exactly where you are. Isn't that creepy?

I mean this is the stockers special! hahaha

I'm a part of Facebook but rarely go on it. I only go on it to talk to my ex's mom (long story short my ex and I are still friends and his family and I still hang out)

I used to have myspace but no longer go on it and I think at one point I had twitter. I don't go on that one either.

I find social networks are a lot of drama and you don't have any privacy. Plus I hate all the advertisments and pops up for games and what not.

Back to top Go down
GuyS

GuyS

Social Networks New3_m11

Administrator of Own Website

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:27 pm

Since I like reality TV, I find face book interesting, entertaiment, I also use it to save animals lives, Rescue Animals that is, I just recently saved a Cats life, Dusty Girls, in North Carolina, and I live near Albany, New York, which is 12 hours away, So now the cats here, safe with me, and All my cats are rescue, and One rescue sheltie collie, so face book works sometimes, Since then , I started a New York Animal Rescues group on FB, so I can help relocate animals that will be put to sleep if a home isn't found, so it's paying off already cause I saved more Animals lives. But I hear what your saying about privacy, lol, it's funny how people let you know stuff like when the last blew their nose or something, just to funny, entertainment i say! lol, That's why I prefer to have started my own website, so I can prevent the calamity of things. Best wishes, GuyS~

Back to top Go down
http://www.newbeginningsworkshopp.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Social Networks New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 5:33 am

They can do a bit of help and they are something I do use when connecting with a community or family (when I can't otherwise). Sometime s they can be harmful but it depends on who's hands they are in and what purpose they are used for.

I used to be a part of Myspace, but I do still use Xanga, Tumblr, Twitter(rarely), Google + (rarely) and Facebook of course ;D

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 1:29 pm

What is your opinion in social networks? Generally, not on them very often, I mean, I use them only to promote and stuff.

Which ones are you part of (or used to be)? FB, Twitter and some others like Linkedin.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Social Networks Pbucket

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 5:55 am

I have no much of an opinion, I haven't been hooked. Before the FB era I had tyrouble to find a place I liked and my friends were active. Everybody loved mySpace and I liked Hi5 y tagged. Then I started joining everything they invited me to hoping I'll get more but eventually i deleted most of my accounts.

Now I am in FB, family and friends overseas are my main reason. Even so i don't login as often. Twitter, is fun to check some mocking accounts, but I don't tsaske the medium too seriously.

I don't use MySpace as much, but I am still around, I guess. I also have my Google plus account.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 10:40 am

Kaynil wrote:
I have no much of an opinion, I haven't been hooked. Before the FB era I had tyrouble to find a place I liked and my friends were active. Everybody loved mySpace and I liked Hi5 y tagged. Then I started joining everything they invited me to hoping I'll get more but eventually i deleted most of my accounts.

Now I am in FB, family and friends overseas are my main reason. Even so i don't login as often. Twitter, is fun to check some mocking accounts, but I don't tsaske the medium too seriously.

I don't use MySpace as much, but I am still around, I guess. I also have my Google plus account.
Neither do I or ain't matterin Myspace!

Back to top Go down
bauss

bauss

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyThu 17 Oct 2013, 8:18 pm

I like social networks, because you can find users with many of different interests, so they're perfect for marketing.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Social Networks Pbucket

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptySat 19 Oct 2013, 8:16 pm

I guess with some funny images and stuff you can reach people. Many people think that by having an account masses will flock with no work. You gotta give to receive if you are using it as a marketing tool, that said. I am terrible for that.

While I have my account for personal reasons, I don't really like it and I've contemplated deleting my FB account for good several times. Other times I try to post a bit more and give it use, but meh.

My MySpace and Google+ accounts are abandoned now. *bored*

Back to top Go down
dragonborn99

dragonborn99

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptySat 19 Oct 2013, 8:21 pm

I am not a fan of social networks and never have been.

Back to top Go down
3DWaffle1

3DWaffle1

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 10:04 am

I do not like social network. I only giving away my personnel info. They like to sell the information to third party. They even sell our information to the government. I have tried Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Myspace, Friendster, Tumblr and Soundcloud

Back to top Go down
http://sbellast.com/
dragonborn99

dragonborn99

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013, 3:44 am

Yeah, I would have to agree with you Waffle.

Back to top Go down
Azareal

Azareal

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 8:58 pm

The most annoying social network is Google+ as Google is constantly looking for ways to force people to use Google+ like making it mandatory for YouTube comments, making it more important in search results, etc.

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 5:50 pm

I'm only on facebook, but I don't take it too seriously.

Back to top Go down
lookforuu

lookforuu

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013, 4:00 am

I do visit Deviantart once in a while, However, I wonder if it's a place for promoting stuff? I know it's okay to add link to the image you upload, but I wonder if it's a dofollow program? Sometimes in some forums they don't even make it dofollow, although I see somewhere people are saying it's dofollow.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
tunescool

tunescool

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 11:51 pm

i use google+, twitter and facebook for every one of my posts, i get like 20 hits rite away and it gets my site out there

Back to top Go down
http://thenotablenook.com
forumcheck

forumcheck

Social Networks New3_m11

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 9:02 am

past: Myspace Now: FB

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Social Networks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Networks   Social Networks Empty

Back to top Go down

Social Networks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Internet: Browsers, social networks, etc...-