HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you guys like iTunes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Do you guys like iTunes? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Do you guys like iTunes? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 11:41 pm

I've see it more and more often in computers and devices.

I haven't tred in a while, but I don't like it very much, it seems very restrincting to me. I find a hassle to update a playlist if I am to take it to a external device, and from what I've tried it ties one device to a computer account, so I cannot really update several without the risk of them ended up with exactly the same information.

Maybe some of you may enlight me on its benefits, since it is a very popular application.

What are your thoughts on iTunes?

Last edited by Kaynil on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Do you guys like iTunes? New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 2:22 pm

I don't really like iTunes because all of the trouble it gave me. Probably why I gave up my ipod and am using my phone for music as well.

Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

Do you guys like iTunes? New3_m11

The pie is a lie.

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 5:19 am

I agree, it's a lot of trouble updating your playlists. iTunes have messed up my iPod quite a few times which has made a lot of trouble for me, especially when I want to keep my content on it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.Animuu.tk
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 7:38 am

It's convenient if you want to download a song on the fly. It has given me more frustrations than joy, so I don't like it.

Back to top Go down
Eru

Eru

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 2:07 am

I like iTunes since it's a quick portal to buying my preferred songs, although some are not available in my country unfortunately. An example would be songs from Japan including your usual j-pop and anime opening/ending theme songs. I heard it has something to do with pricing issue (so they don't sell songs to people outside Japan) but for now the only way to buy songs from iTunes JP is to make a new account and buy a gift card especially used for iTunes JP. The price is pretty steep though... and there's a huge list of songs that I wish to buy from Japan.

I also like how it syncs my song well with my other devices. While there might be other options available for end users, iTunes just works fine for me so why even consider looking for alternatives? I started liking iTunes more after they released version 11 last November. The new user interface is awesome.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 12:30 am

Since I asked this question I still haven't tried it again, however I feel more open minded than before. At a fellow forum someone was kind enough to point for me that many of the restrictions are us not knowing the software. It seems that there are options to turn off more of these 'unique' habits of iTunes.

That is quite interesting Eru (welcome to the forums XD), and it is a shame at the same time that you require to make a new account for this kind of things. I guess if you listen music from  different countries or regions really make things difficult.  ^^U

I don't really use it unless I have to, but as you say if it is working for you, there is really no need to look elsewhere, specially considering iTunes is used and accepted with different devices. You are in the good side.  LOL!

Last edited by Kaynil on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors consuming my eyes)
Back to top Go down
ozstylo

ozstylo

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 5:16 am

to be speaking very frankely i dont like apple its has manay limitations............ isted of windows and and android

Back to top Go down
http://www.englandleather.co.uk
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 5:00 am

I just prefer plug, drag and take approach. If I can do it with the Windows file interface without needed any software at all the better.

I also find funny most of the users in this forum seem not to like iTunes. Hahah. :-P 

Back to top Go down
tunescool

tunescool

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 11:47 pm

i use itunes everyday, its there and it works fine, why would i use anything else

Back to top Go down
http://thenotablenook.com
Jerlene

Jerlene

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013, 9:56 pm

For the most part I like iTunes but I never use it for anything other than for transferring my music from my computer to my iPod.
I find it annoying that they keep asking me to download the latest version of iTunes though. Apparently they update that program daily.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like iTunes?   Do you guys like iTunes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys like iTunes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Computers, Mobiles, etc-