HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is? Empty
PostSubject: how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is?   how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is? EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 2:53 am

[5:52:23 PM] Dumpy: how are you cressel?
[5:53:11 PM] Cressel: I'm fine
[5:53:20 PM] Cressel: with terrible typing skills :D
[5:53:29 PM] Dumpy: you don't have terrible typing
[5:53:36 PM] Cressel: of coourse I do.
[5:53:53 PM] Dumpy: are you feeling tired?
[5:53:57 PM] Cressel: Not really
[5:54:03 PM] Dumpy: oh ok
[5:54:13 PM] Cressel: so what are you doing?
[5:54:17 PM] Dumpy: I'm talking to you
[5:54:22 PM] Dumpy: and entertaining some guests
[5:54:29 PM] Dumpy: and your sister is cooking us dinner
[5:54:36 PM] Cressel: thats nice
[5:54:39 PM] Dumpy: is it?
[5:54:43 PM] Dumpy: is it really?
[5:54:49 PM] Cressel: yes it is
[5:54:51 PM] Dumpy: why is it nice?
[5:54:59 PM] Cressel: because dinner is yummy
[5:55:04 PM] Dumpy: do you really think so?
[5:55:10 PM] Cressel: of course I do
[5:55:14 PM] Dumpy: but isn't that a secret
[5:55:22 PM] Cressel: why would it be?
[5:55:37 PM] Dumpy: because the ninja god shwashwashwa said
[5:56:01 PM] Cressel: who is the ninja god shwashwashwa?
[5:56:07 PM] Dumpy: you mean, you don't know?
[5:56:14 PM] Cressel: I don't know
[5:56:30 PM] Dumpy: only true ninjas know who the ninja god shwashwashwa is
[5:56:58 PM] Cressel: could you tell me who the ninja god shwashwahswa is?
[5:57:17 PM] Dumpy: he is the ninja god shwashwashwa
[5:57:22 PM] Dumpy: why don't you believe me?
[5:57:34 PM] Cressel: I believe you
[5:57:40 PM] Cressel: but what makes him a nija god?
[5:57:54 PM] Dumpy: you spelled ninja wrong
[5:58:11 PM] Cressel: I tell you my typing skill are awuful
[5:58:26 PM] Dumpy: shwashwashwa would be ashamed
[5:58:31 PM] Dumpy: you will never be a true ninja
[5:58:43 PM] Cressel: Do nijas type correctly?
[5:58:46 PM] Cressel: ninjas*
[5:58:59 PM] Dumpy: yes niNjas always type correctly
[5:59:06 PM] Cressel: Why?
[5:59:17 PM] Dumpy: because they are japanese and good with sushi boats
[5:59:34 PM] Cressel: but japanese is really hard to understand
[5:59:42 PM] Dumpy: especially when you don't know how to speak it?
[5:59:51 PM] Cressel: or to read it
[5:59:54 PM] Dumpy: exactly
[6:00:06 PM] Cressel: do you know japanese?
[6:00:15 PM] Dumpy: I must know what japenese is
[6:00:31 PM] Cressel: Then you are a ninja right?
[6:00:43 PM] Dumpy: you must ask shwashwashwa this question
[6:00:48 PM] Dumpy: will you ask him?
[6:01:07 PM] Cressel: if you tell me where the ninja god shwashwashwa is i will ask him.
[6:01:28 PM] Dumpy: but only true ninjas must know where the ninja god shwashwashwa resides
[6:01:56 PM] Cressel: Can't I become a ninja to know where the ninja god shwashwashwa is?
[6:02:07 PM] Dumpy: I can not tell you this, it is a secret
[6:02:19 PM] Dumpy: you must ask the ninja god shwashwashwa this question
[6:02:48 PM] Cressel: but how if I am not able to know where he resides?
[6:03:09 PM] Dumpy: I do not know this, you must ask the ninja god shwashwashwa this question
[6:03:25 PM] Dumpy: do you understand?
[6:03:28 PM] Dumpy: japanese
[6:04:08 PM] Cressel: I don't know if I understand
[6:04:27 PM] Dumpy: you must know if you understand
[6:07:12 PM] Cressel: How can I know if I understand?
[6:07:59 PM] Dumpy: you must understand why you know you don't know how to understand where shwashwashwa resides, in order to understand if you don't know japanese or if you are a true ninja.
[6:09:25 PM] Cressel: I don't understand wherethe ninja god shwashwashwa is, so then I don't understand japenes or I'm a true ninja
[6:09:32 PM] Cressel: is that right?
[6:09:58 PM] Dumpy: you spelled japanese wrong, and there is usually a space between seperate words such as: where the.
[6:10:09 PM] Cressel: It's a new word.
[6:10:32 PM] Dumpy: there are no new words, only the words of the ninja god shwashwashwa, you must understand this, yes?
[6:11:14 PM] Cressel: Then new words must not be created. We must stick to the words of the ninja god shwashwashwa.
[6:11:44 PM] Dumpy: Yes, have you asked him for his words of wisdom?
[6:12:37 PM] Cressel: I'd ask him, but I have no idea of where the ninja god shwashwashwa is, so I am not able to get to him and ask him for his words of wisdom.
[6:13:00 PM] Dumpy: why have you not been able to know where the ninja god shwashwashwa is?
[6:13:58 PM] Cressel: Because my terrible typing skills are not approved by him, the ninja god shwashwashwa, so I'm not able to become a true ninja and go to him.
[6:14:44 PM] Dumpy: this is true, but you never know what the ninja god shwashwashwa will tell you, so you will never be a true ninja, yet I don't know this for sure, because I am not the ninja god shwashwashwa.
[6:15:50 PM] Cressel: Then do you know where the ninja god shwashwashwa is? or who he is?
[6:16:22 PM] Dumpy: you must ask the ninja god shwashwashwa, where he resides and who exactly he is.
[6:16:59 PM] Cressel: but how can I ask the ninja god shwashwashwa where he is if I don't know where he is.
[6:17:18 PM] Dumpy: oh by the way, he's on facebook.
[6:17:25 PM] Dumpy: should've told you that about ten minutes ago
[6:18:12 PM] Cressel: But I do not have facebook, is there any other possible way to ask him where he s?
[6:18:55 PM] Dumpy: no, only a true ninja can ask where the ninja god shwashwashwa is, and you only can know if you are a true ninja by asking the ninja god shwashwashwa himself. that is when you can know where he resides.
[6:20:02 PM] Cressel: So how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is?
[6:20:24 PM] Dumpy: I do not know, you must ask the ninja god shwashwashwa how to become a true ninja
[6:21:16 PM] Cressel: But if I need to ask the ninja god shwashwashwa where he is, and if I am a true ninja, how will I be able t know when I am a true ninja to get to ask him if I truly am a true ninja?
[6:21:58 PM] Dumpy: you spelled to wrong, it is with an 'o' you have spelled the word 't' which is just a letter.
[6:22:04 PM] Dumpy: in answer to your question.
[6:23:20 PM] Dumpy: I don't know you must ask the ninja god shwashwashwa how to know when you are a true ninja in order to ask the ninja god shwashwashwa where he lives in order to ask the ninja god shwashwashwa why only ninjas can join facebook
[6:24:45 PM] Cressel: But how will I be able to ask the ninja god shwashwashwa how to know when I'm a true ninja to join facebook if I cannot know where he is, and I'm not able to join facebook because I'm not a true ninja?
[6:25:30 PM] Dumpy: I do not know the answer to this question
[6:26:41 PM] Dumpy: you must ask the ninja god shwashwashwa how you can be a true ninja in order to ask him where he resides and how to join facebook and whether he would consider changing his fucking name
[6:27:25 PM] Cressel: But why would I ask him to consider changing his name? The name of the ninja god shwashwashwa is pretty godly itself.
[6:28:08 PM] Dumpy: this is true, but you must direct your questions to the ninja god shwashwashwa in order to pursue a path of ninja-ness
[6:29:10 PM] Cressel: But how will I be able to direct my questions to the ninja god shwashwashwa if I am not able to get to him to ask him if I am a true ninja who is able to join facebook?
[6:29:59 PM] Dumpy: I don't know what the answer to this question is, please direct any further questions to the ninja god shwashwashwa or contact him on
[6:30:11 PM] Dumpy: I just realized I don't know now his phone number either
[6:30:49 PM] Dumpy: the ninja god shwashwashwa is commanding me to quit this loopy conversation because it is doing serious harm to my psycological well being
[6:31:15 PM] Cressel: But I need to know how to become a true ninja to join facebook, and you're my only hope
[6:31:20 PM] Dumpy: please direct any further questions to your sister then

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Cressel

Cressel

how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is? New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is?   how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is? EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 3:13 am

"coourse" "shwashwahswa" "nija" "awuful" "nijas" "wherethe" "japenes" "t"
Pfft, this "Cressel" sure can't type at all.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Kaynil

Kaynil

how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is?   how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is? EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 9:09 am

Hah, that Cressel guy must be following the steps of his sister. I heard she makes typos very often. LOL!

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is?   how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is? Empty

Back to top Go down

how can I become a true ninja to ask the ninja god shwashwahswa where he is?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Time Killer :: This is.... SPAMTASTIC!!-