HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shelfari

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strawberries

Strawberries

Shelfari New3_m11

Shelfari Empty
PostSubject: Shelfari   Shelfari EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 2:12 pm

Is anyone else a member of this site? I discovered this website a while back, I think from searching book reviews. This website is so useful, because I have a ton of books. I can keep track of them. Sometimes I buy books that I will read later, and then forget that I have them. Also their are a good number of books I would like to read and it's good to have that list all in one place.

The community is friendly from my experience. I haven't come across any rude people. The editors are really helpful too, if you change something in their catalog and have questions.

Anyways, a really useful website for book lovers!

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Shelfari Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

Shelfari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelfari   Shelfari EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 6:58 am

It is the first time I hear of it, so I am grateful you talk about it and share it with us. The closest I've been is to a website called GoodReads. I like going tehre for reviews and it allow you too to have your friend networks and see what they are reading, have read, rates they given and reviews.

Now that I googled Shelfari I can see it is a place I've seen before. I don't have an amazon account though, but it looks very nice.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Shelfari New3_m11

Shelfari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelfari   Shelfari EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:57 am

Never heard of this site beforehand, interesting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shelfari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelfari   Shelfari Empty

Back to top Go down

Shelfari

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Internet: Browsers, social networks, etc...-