HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hacking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dballerp

dballerp

Hacking New3_m11

Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Hacking   Hacking EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 5:06 pm

How do you guys feel about hackers on the internet? It's ironic because I know how to hack with java (I don't hack sites for fun, only if I need to) and unlike other hackers, I don't do any hacking requests nor do I destory forums for fun, but I learned to make sure my site and my buddies sites are secure.

What I am talking about are hackers that hack for the fun of it or because they're mad at a site. I really hate these hackers as much as everyone else and I wish they wouldn't abuse their skills at it.

So discuss about hackers and how much you don't like it.

P.S. I also learned to hack so no other hackers get close to my site.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Hacking Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking   Hacking EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 6:00 pm

That is the only reason I would want to get involved into hacking knowledge, to learn more the process and how they might charge at you.

They are to be feared, but most of them won't mess with you without a strong reason. They have better things to do, like putting themselves challenges to learn even more, they like learning and in coding challenges are the way to tire your brain to come up with ways around.

There are many posers now in the hack world, people that having a cheap software that do things for them brag about hacking. I agree with others when they say real hackers don't brag they are stealthy and won't waste their skills out of a tantrum. And many others that doesn't really want to learn the core of it, the why of every step, they just want to learn the how because their goal is to prank, annoy and cause pain to others.

Also there are some hackers out there that now use their knowledge helping others to get more secure with their place, some even live of that.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
dballerp

dballerp

Hacking New3_m11

Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking   Hacking EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 6:11 pm

Your last paragraph is why I basically learned the hacking way. It was too late for Advertise Hotspot, but I'm making sure that hacker won't strike again. Even if I have to hack his site, which is usually one of things I don't enjoy doing, to make him back off.

There are some bad sides to knowing this much info on hacking as I do, but I get used to it

Back to top Go down
Jesi

Jesi

Hacking New3_m11

Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking   Hacking EmptyTue 08 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

What is Hacking though? the term hacker originally referred to someone who would hack away at code for hours to get it just right.... especially projects they weren't responsible for.

Back to top Go down
RJH

RJH

Hacking New3_m11

Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking   Hacking EmptyWed 09 Nov 2011, 4:10 pm

I dislike them as most don't have a life and a natural losers who only get their kicks from upsetting others.

Back to top Go down
Jesi

Jesi

Hacking New3_m11

Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking   Hacking EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 4:46 pm

RJH wrote:
I dislike them as most don't have a life and a natural losers who only get their kicks from upsetting others.

That's a very unrealistic view. Out of all the hackers I've known, only one fit that description and he always needed someone to figure stuff out for him.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Hacking Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking   Hacking EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 6:39 am

Jesi wrote:
What is Hacking though? the term hacker originally referred to someone who would hack away at code for hours to get it just right.... especially projects they weren't responsible for.
I didn't know that. That is very interesting. I guess it is closer to the type of hackers that do it just for the love of understanding coding and learning more and more from it and the way other people code.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Strawberries

Strawberries

Hacking New3_m11

Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking   Hacking EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 8:17 pm

I think hackers like Anonymous and Lulsec, for example, are just a bunch of pimply teenagers with nothing better to do. How on earth is hacking into Sony for example, going to change anything but their security techniques. You want to make the world a better place? Go volunteer for the homeless or at a local nursing home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacking   Hacking Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Internet: Browsers, social networks, etc...-