HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buses: how often do you ride them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Buses: how often do you ride them? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Buses: how often do you ride them? Empty
PostSubject: Buses: how often do you ride them?   Buses: how often do you ride them? EmptySun 05 Feb 2012, 9:03 am

I am just wondering, since I don't own a vehicle, or have a valid license.
I basically depend on them. I actually enjoy riding them, hahah. I know I am weird. Here they are very organized, so they come in time and usually you have more than one option.

So, how about you?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Gianni

Gianni

Buses: how often do you ride them? New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Buses: how often do you ride them?   Buses: how often do you ride them? EmptySun 05 Feb 2012, 10:19 pm

I ride a schoolbus for 1:45 every day after school.

Back to top Go down
Cressel

Cressel

Buses: how often do you ride them? New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

PostSubject: Re: Buses: how often do you ride them?   Buses: how often do you ride them? EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 6:19 pm

Rarely, commonly everything is by car or walking :3

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Impw

Impw

PostSubject: Re: Buses: how often do you ride them?   Buses: how often do you ride them? EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 6:45 pm

In my case, I ride a bus when I go to work (only once a day) just for 10 or 20 minutes. It depends on traffic.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Buses: how often do you ride them?   Buses: how often do you ride them? EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 8:43 pm

I take it every morning when I get to work and every night when I get home. So yeah, thats 14 times a week.

Back to top Go down
lookforuu

lookforuu

PostSubject: Re: Buses: how often do you ride them?   Buses: how often do you ride them? EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 1:22 am

Kaynil wrote:
I am just wondering, since I don't own a vehicle, or have a valid license.
I basically depend on them. I actually enjoy riding them, hahah. I know I am weird. Here they are very organized, so they come in time and usually you have more than one option.

So, how about you?

I take it quite often, and sometimes I could just walk to the places where I wanna go. I could walk more than an hour, and I like walking, hehe. :D Actually it doesn't feel quite good to wait for the bus, especially when the weather isn't so good.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buses: how often do you ride them?   Buses: how often do you ride them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Buses: how often do you ride them?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: General Talk-