HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Causing trouble"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

"Causing trouble"  New3_m11

"Causing trouble"  Empty
PostSubject: "Causing trouble"    "Causing trouble"  EmptyWed 04 Dec 2013, 3:57 pm

Lol, if your opinion is unpopular, or many people don't like it: you're suddenly "causing trouble" in a community. I've tested it so many times. xd

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

"Causing trouble"  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

"Causing trouble"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Causing trouble"    "Causing trouble"  EmptyFri 06 Dec 2013, 2:07 am

Well, if I go to a Christian forum to say God doesn't exist, people would probably label me that because it is obvious I am on purpose looking for a reaction, that said it is true that people tend to get out hand labelling people as troublemakers simply because they express something different.

That said I believe the way we express ourselves can also contribute to have an hostile answer back or that we're there just to cause trouble when what we really want to do is to get our point across. I could say more but I already stood my ground in the other forum.

It is actually quite funny once you find how easy some people get offended for what you'd think are silly things.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

"Causing trouble"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Causing trouble"    "Causing trouble"  EmptyFri 06 Dec 2013, 2:59 pm

Yeah, like that guy who got hurt because i said I wouldn't date "White males".

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

"Causing trouble"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Causing trouble"    "Causing trouble"  EmptySat 07 Dec 2013, 6:49 pm

Why wouldn't you date white males?

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

"Causing trouble"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Causing trouble"    "Causing trouble"  EmptySat 07 Dec 2013, 8:11 pm

Garrus wrote:
Why wouldn't you date white males?

Why would you ask? It's private. and I've got some reluctance really.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Causing trouble"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Causing trouble"    "Causing trouble"  Empty

Back to top Go down

"Causing trouble"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: General Talk-