HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings Empty
PostSubject: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:38 am

the anime that i am currently LOVING =) the music IS SOO GREAT

=) check it out and JAM!!

the newest 2 are missing so i present

the 4th op!

and 4th ending =/

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

That anime is on "To watch" list, right after Evangelio. :)

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 2:32 am

Sabrina wrote:
That anime is on "To watch" list, right after Evangelion. :)

Remember there are 2 series;
Brotherhood is the 2nd series and follows the manga..you might like that one opposed to the first one.

Just job =) evangelion is an awesome anime; after that you might have to get the new movies on it. It completely changes the series..

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:28 pm

i love this show!!! and i read the manga every week

*looks are avatar* I miss you Hughes!!!

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:40 pm

Poor Roy =((

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:46 pm

Roy still has Hawkeye... but Hughes was as big a bad ass as them come... he figured things out way before anyone else did

Back to top Go down
Valtus

Valtus

Eklipse

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 2:02 pm

Hughes was one of my favorite characters in that anime.

Me and my brother watched this series over 3 times. (two of those times were some sort of FMA marathon xD)

I still like that anime.

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 2:42 pm

a new chapter int he manga just came out i should be done soon

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 3:47 am

yeah; but i'm waiting for them to update with a new new chapter =))

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 1:25 pm

Ayumi wrote:

its up on manga stream they seemed to have translations first http://mangastream.com/

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 12:49 am

Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:

its up on manga stream they seemed to have translations first http://mangastream.com/

yeah, you do know that i love you right? xD I'm trying to get my bf into this series..he got me into Death Note..which i already finished =(( POOR LIGHT!!

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 8:42 am

Ayumi wrote:
Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:

yeah, you do know that i love you right? xD I'm trying to get my bf into this series..he got me into Death Note..which i already finished =(( POOR LIGHT!!

LOL your welcome, that site posts all 3 of the "big 3" (Naruto, Bleach and one piece) every Wednesday/Thursday (id they are running late). FMA is a really good manga i love it!!!!! and i thought the way Light died was kind of lame but whatever

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 9:19 am

It is good for me to know you saw Death Note too Ayumi, I felt really behind since I watched it this year as well, and my friends saw it many years ago, hahah. I am just experimenting all the hype and stuff.

I liked the first half the best. xD

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 3:23 pm

Sabrina wrote:
It is good for me to know you saw Death Note too Ayumi, I felt really behind since I watched it this year as well, and my friends saw it many years ago, hahah. I am just experimenting all the hype and stuff.

of course ; because L is great =))) I said out loud that i missed L..when Near was involved. But i liked Mikami ^_^; i love the bad guys..

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 10:17 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Sabrina wrote:

of course ; because L is great =))) I said out loud that i missed L..when Near was involved. But i liked Mikami ^_^; i love the bad guys..

lol Light was the bad guy =P but ya L was the best... also i liked that Light was a small time guy fight against the guy with all resources ( L ).

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 7:02 pm

Fullmetal alchemist is finally over!!!!! its a little bitter sweet but still awesome

http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 7:08 pm

Elmenor wrote:
Fullmetal alchemist is finally over!!!!! its a little bitter sweet but still awesome

thank you! I'm so reading it now!

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 7:54 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Elmenor wrote:

thank you! I'm so reading it now!

your welcome =)

Back to top Go down
Azareal

Azareal

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 9:53 pm

It's a shame that the manga creator didn't just co-operate with the anime producers in the first place with the first series to make it complete rather than, having a series with a completely different storyline which they eventually turn around to show the canon story in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings   Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings Empty

Back to top Go down

Fma:Brotherhood ^^ Op/endings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Television :: Cartoons & Anime-