HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheetos or Puffs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Cheetos or Puffs?  New3_m11

Cheetos or Puffs?  Empty
PostSubject: Cheetos or Puffs?    Cheetos or Puffs?  EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 7:02 pm

Which is one for you? And why? These are the questions. I like Cheetos better than Puffs because they're actually cheese sticks and not Puffs. XDD

Last edited by Ashera on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Cheetos or Puffs?  New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Cheetos or Puffs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheetos or Puffs?    Cheetos or Puffs?  EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 8:01 pm

Cheetos ;D They are yummy.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Cheetos or Puffs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheetos or Puffs?    Cheetos or Puffs?  EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 8:12 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Cheetos ;D They are yummy.
Agreed and crunchy and crispy and cheesy too! I love those.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Cheetos or Puffs?  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Cheetos or Puffs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheetos or Puffs?    Cheetos or Puffs?  EmptyFri 11 May 2012, 2:44 am

Cheetos for sure, though puff are bot that bad, but I like better that orange thing, is stronger and a very distinctive flavour. I also like most of its varieties and I am really missing them in Australia.

Blasphemy, they have Chester Cheetah in the puffs not the sticks and the sticks are called twisters and doesn't have the peculiar taste I am talking about. D<

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Cheetos or Puffs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheetos or Puffs?    Cheetos or Puffs?  EmptyFri 11 May 2012, 8:25 am

Kaynil wrote:
Cheetos for sure, though puff are bot that bad, but I like better that orange thing, is stronger and a very distinctive flavour. I also like most of its varieties and I am really missing them in Australia.

Blasphemy, they have Chester Cheetah in the puffs not the sticks and the sticks are called twisters and doesn't have the peculiar taste I am talking about. D<
Which Cheetos? I meant, Swiss, Cheddar or whatever cheese for you? Kay? XDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Cheetos or Puffs?  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Cheetos or Puffs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheetos or Puffs?    Cheetos or Puffs?  EmptySat 12 May 2012, 4:34 pm

U am not very picky in the cheese they use, I don't remember the name just taht they were called the original, I also liked the flaming hot ones.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Cheetos or Puffs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheetos or Puffs?    Cheetos or Puffs?  EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 10:00 am

Kaynil wrote:
U am not very picky in the cheese they use, I don't remember the name just taht they were called the original, I also liked the flaming hot ones.
You meant I am not very picky or fussy eh? XDD Anyway, those ones sound really good though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheetos or Puffs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheetos or Puffs?    Cheetos or Puffs?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheetos or Puffs?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages-