HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vegetarianism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chupa<3

Chupa<3

Vegetarianism New3_m11

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 5:25 pm

Do you think that vegetarianism is a good way of life or 'right'?
Discuss ^^

Back to top Go down
barutiwa

barutiwa

Vegetarianism New3_m11

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 6:09 pm

Well it's a Fact That Our diet play a central role in Our physical and mental health. I think vegetarianism is extreme. I Have to Eat Some meat , although , I agree That meat intake should be moderate. Fish, turkey , chicken is Probably Better the types of meat to eat. The downside to Being a vegetarian Is That you'll be hungry all day .

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Vegetarianism New3_m11

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:23 am

To each their own, but no, I'd never be a veggie - I like blood too much.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Vegetarianism Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:24 am

I'm also an "that's the person business and no one else" kind of person.

Right or wrong in this case, I think it depends on what you do to keep your body in balance. I believe by nature we are omnivorous, so we are able to eat both meat and vegetables. Many people takes this as the whole reason to reject vegetarianism. Though I think that being capable is not a synonym to be all right to do it.

Some vegetarians still make sure to get the proteins, carbohydrates, etc their body needs from organic sources, some of them have found this to make them feel better while some others just can't really finish switching, for health reasons.

I just see it as a possible choice, more than something to judge, it is neutral to me.

If you have the conviction it is something you want and it works for you that's great. Go for it. If you like having meat with your dishes go ahead. I personally feel some chicken or fish during the week helps.

I am concerned about rations and balancing the pyramid than rejecting meat altogether, because I believe i can have a healthy life without giving up meat. It has work for me so far.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
The Dream

Vegetarianism New3_m11

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 11:10 pm

I went vegetarian last week. Don't like it? Deal with it.

Back to top Go down
Aru

Aru

Vegetarianism New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptySun 15 May 2011, 3:21 am

I find it rather funny that some of you think that "we are supossed to eat meat" or that we are omnivorous, when we are not.
Not to my "logic".
Tell me, if you are meant to eat meat, why don't you eat it raw, like the other animals?
Why does men have to cook it before he can eat it? Because (I find) it's unnatural.
I think that we were meant to be veggies since past times, but (maybe) we err the road somewhere... I don't know, that is somewhat my opinion towards this topic.
Please, excuse my bad english.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Vegetarianism Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptySun 15 May 2011, 5:30 am

That is a great point!

I guess it may be unnatural to cook the meat, but so is that we boil water, wash our fruits, and other habits that - while they are not shared with other animals they - are important for the preservation of our health, I may be wrong, but I always related cooking meat to killing all the bacteria in it. I am in the understanding people like different types of cook, including one that is so raw that still spurs blood with some pressure.

in the other hand I think meat also last longer when cooked which could be one of the reasons (aside perhaps the flavour) to pass the meat through fire.

Still, you could be onto something, maybe our stomach simply cannot process raw beef on a regular bases. Maybe we are up to eat what we can catch with pour hands: bunnies, fish, etc... maybe following your line of thought, we went wrong when we started hunting big beast thanks to our home-made weapons, while we were still in caves.

However we got canine teeth, they are not part of vegetable-eating animals. So I believe we do have omnivore traits. I'll just say again what I previously stated: being capable of eating meat is different to saying we should do it.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Gianni

Gianni

Vegetarianism New3_m11

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 7:51 pm

Simply put,
Quote :
We didn't fight to be at the top of the food chain to become vegeterians
But I do believe that the person has the right to choose. I also think that vegetarianism is a bit extreme. I personally couldn't handle it. I like meat.
You've got some good points Aru & Kaynil.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Vegetarianism New3_m11

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 7:58 pm

Personally, not a vegetarian, but I think its a healthier way to live life yes, at least, if you wish to loose weight.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Vegetarianism New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:56 pm

Aru wrote:
I find it rather funny that some of you think that "we are supossed to eat meat" or that we are omnivorous, when we are not.
Not to my "logic".
Tell me, if you are meant to eat meat, why don't you eat it raw, like the other animals?
Why does men have to cook it before he can eat it? Because (I find) it's unnatural.
I think that we were meant to be veggies since past times, but (maybe) we err the road somewhere... I don't know, that is somewhat my opinion towards this topic.
Please, excuse my bad english.

You do realize that we changed a lot (evolution for the win!) and a lot of things we used to do we can't do anymore (and possibly explains why we have extra organs and even wisdom teeth). We as a species have changed in many respects, same with other species. I kind of do agree that perhaps we ate one specific type of food but as the evolution of humans moved on, we changed.

Actually there is a documentary that is about kind of the same subject but not entirely called: Fat Head. It does talk about something else entirely(as it really talks about the documentary Supersize Me mostly) but it does talk a bit about veggies etc; I suggest watching it anyways for the educational value it has.

Though I do wanna know if I'm only supposed to eat veggies and grass, why must I have sharp teeth at the front of my mouth?

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Vegetarianism New3_m11

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 6:07 pm

There's no right nor wrong, in a person's way of living. I could very well be vegetarian or a meat eater, it shouldn't matter to anyone besides myself. Others shouldn't give a d**** about what I eat and don't eat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vegetarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarianism   Vegetarianism Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegetarianism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages-