HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What websites are you on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

What websites are you on?  New3_m11

What websites are you on?  Empty
PostSubject: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:32 am

On which sites do you regularly? Blog or Fora, I go on Roczuz, FP and a great deal of others.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

What websites are you on?  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 11:16 am

I give permission to embed links into your posts inside this thread if you want. I know I will. LOL!

Excluding the obvious (this community)

I visit Advertise Hotspot quite often, Admin Forum too. I visit Forum Promotion once in a while, mostly for the forum/admin chat. I am also in Chatting Time and Chat Addicts and I visit them not very often, but I enjoy my time when I do.

Blogs... I visit yours mainly.

Other webs I like snopes and cracked. Also awkward zombie.

I visit other forums, but they are in Spanish.

Last edited by Kaynil on Sat 12 May 2012, 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyFri 11 May 2012, 1:55 pm

Kaynil wrote:
I give permission to embed links into your posts inside this thread if you want. I know I will. LOL!

Excluding the obvious (this community)

I visit Advertise Hotspot quite often, Admin Forum too. I visit Forum Promotion once in a while, mostly for the forum/admin chat. I am also in Chatting Time and [irl=chat-addicts.com/index.php]Chat Addicts[/url] and I visit them not very often, but I enjoy my time when I do.

Blogs... I visit yours mainly.

Other webs I like snopes and cracked. Also awkward zombie.

I visit other forums, but they are in Spanish.
<
I know you enjoy my blog a lot...Am I not right? XXDDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptySat 12 May 2012, 4:32 pm

Well, I am a constant reader, am I not? LOL!

Oh and also I visit The Resistance, I don't know how I could forget to add it. I lost the url to anime cookies but I will find again the place, it is sweet like its admin.

And recently since the past post I am trying to return to Zelda Dungeon.
For around seven years I have been related to Zelda forums and certain members that crossed. I followed the crew up until Zelda Gamers which now is also down. This is like the remaining place where I can actually 'recognize' usernames and I am trying to 'click' there again, and maybe be acquittance with newer members... I tried hooking up completely new communities but it didn't go quite well for me.

Lastly, big big doubt. What happened to "Inspiration", Fiona's Writing Forum. I haven't been able to access it lately. I am worried. :-(

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptySat 19 May 2012, 2:01 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Well, I am a constant reader, am I not? LOL!

Oh and also I visit The Resistance, I don't know how I could forget to add it. I lost the url to anime cookies but I will find again the place, it is sweet like its admin.

And recently since the past post I am trying to return to Zelda Dungeon.
For around seven years I have been related to Zelda forums and certain members that crossed. I followed the crew up until Zelda Gamers which now is also down. This is like the remaining place where I can actually 'recognize' usernames and I am trying to 'click' there again, and maybe be acquittance with newer members... I tried hooking up completely new communities but it didn't go quite well for me.

Lastly, big big doubt. What happened to "Inspiration", Fiona's Writing Forum. I haven't been able to access it lately. I am worried. :-(
You're my fan it'd mean no? XDD Or you wouldn't be on it regularly? XDD

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

What websites are you on?  New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 8:30 pm

I go to a lot of different websites but from my blog I can list them. They are just too many!

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 9:59 am

But AH's now shut down eh? Which is sad? XDDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 8:00 am

It is sad for me, though I don't know for sure if they will not open again. They text says they are just re-organizing, but I know the activity wasn't superb at the time. It was quite an abrupt decision.

It is sad because I had good memories as member and as a part of the team. It has truly been one of the best teams I've been pat of.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:22 pm

You've not been to my blog of late too oft eh? XDD Just teasing or kidding.

Back to top Go down
Jason90

Jason90

Techie

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 10:46 am

I do check my forum and social network regularly. Then comes FB, Forum promotion and few more forums..

Back to top Go down
http://www.x-zone4u.com
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 6:20 pm

That made me realise that I haven't been in Forum promotion in a good while... .-.

AdvertiseHotspot is still mute, it is there... but it is not giving hints of recovery. I still visit but not as often.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:28 am

Yeah yeah, how unfortunate, I've asked Joel about it! He said: twas going to get back on soon or Godspeed.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 11:16 pm

Well, now they closed the forums and are trying to pick up hype again with a new splash called: Are you ready for the relaunch?, so I feel more tranquil.

Speaking of websites I am on I just discovered zelda Sanctuary has actually launched since months ago and had the forums active. It is great! So I will be often at the Zelda Sanctuary Forums.

Also I want to keep in touch with some of the forums from our members I joined recently but I haven't really been active on.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyTue 06 Nov 2012, 8:30 am

yea yeah or precisely anyways, are ya excited for it? XDD

Back to top Go down
Jessie S

Jessie S

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 6:29 pm

Pretty much just yahoo and nbaboards.net

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 4:15 am

Jessie S wrote:
Pretty much just yahoo and nbaboards.net
Cool, do you check anythibg in particular for Yahoo? I like yahoo answers and they have interesting news from time to time. :P

NBA... I take it you are into sports, eh?
ntc / jk

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 8:20 am

nao, do ya fancy or like Yahoo or hotmail or moar eh? Or oi!

Back to top Go down
3DWaffle1

3DWaffle1

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 10:08 am

My most visit website is Google, yahoo, Facebook and my website. I usually have multiple windows.

Back to top Go down
http://sbellast.com/
lookforuu

lookforuu

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 1:42 pm

I usually check my own blogs, hehe. And to promote my forum, yeah I visit Forum promotion to do some post exchange. And I also visit mail servers such as Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc. Oh ya I also visit my own forum, and a forum which I manage with a friend. :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What websites are you on?    What websites are you on?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What websites are you on?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Internet: Browsers, social networks, etc...-