HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foods you dislike?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Foods you dislike?  New3_m11

Foods you dislike?  Empty
PostSubject: Foods you dislike?    Foods you dislike?  EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 6:27 pm

So yeah, some of them you hate? I hate some spinachs, turnips, and some other fish.

Last edited by Ashera on Thu 10 May 2012, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Foods you dislike?  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Foods you dislike?    Foods you dislike?  EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 8:40 pm

Canned veggies... I will eat them but many of them just taste very different, specially potatoes.

I don't love peas, I just eat them because I have to. I still don't like them canned or in hot soups. Spinach... I used to not like them, again with beans in hot soups but in pizza they taste good.

I don't like celery, I cannot eat onion in bites even roasted in BBQ. Same with garlic, I love condimenting stuff with Garlic but I don't like to eat garlic directly as if it was an apple.

Last edited by Kaynil on Sun 06 May 2012, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Cressel

Cressel

Foods you dislike?  New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

PostSubject: Re: Foods you dislike?    Foods you dislike?  EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 11:25 pm

I dislike grapes. I can't think of anything else for now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Ashera

Ashera

Foods you dislike?  New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Foods you dislike?    Foods you dislike?  EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 6:24 am

Kaynil wrote:
Canned veggies... I will eat them but many of them just taste very different, specially potatoes.

I don't love peas, I just eat them because I have to. I still don't like them canned or in hot soups. Spinach... I used to not like them, again with beans in hot soups but in pizza they taste good.

I don't like celery, I cannot eat onion in bites even roasted in BBQ. Same with garlic, I lobe to condiment with Garlic but I don't like to eat pieces of it directly.

I as well, hate the canned veggies, however I cannot fathom why you hate grapes, they're yummy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foods you dislike?    Foods you dislike?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Foods you dislike?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1