HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guilty Desires

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 6:33 pm

Whats your guilty desires or fetishes or pleasures? I like to bathe myself on beaches, to sip some cocktails and coffees, nothing too sexual...

Back to top Go down
brutus

brutus

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 12:57 pm

Well, then i'm afraid it's not going to get very interesting :-B

Back to top Go down
http://forums.mysticwish.net
Kaynil

Kaynil

Guilty Desires  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 9:00 pm

Mine is typically food related I love deserts. Hot apple pies & cold cheesecakes. For the latter there are so many styles. I love trying them. I think rainforest is my favourite.

I also have musical guilty desires, for example I listening to music by Backstreet Boys (specially the first three disks) and Britney Spears (certain songs) and I'm still loving that N*Sync 'Bye-Bye-Bye' video.

brutus wrote:
Well I think an Adult and Inappropriate area would be better for the type of 'interesting' I think you have in mind. So if you have one of the 'non interesting' guilty pleasures to share, be my guest.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 9:00 am

Kaynil wrote:
Mine is typically food related I love deserts. Hot apple pies & cold cheesecakes. For the latter there are so many styles. I love trying them. I think rainforest is my favourite.

I also have musical guilty desires, for example I listening to music by Backstreet Boys (specially the first three disks) and Britney Spears (certain songs) and I'm still loving that N*Sync 'Bye-Bye-Bye' video.

brutus wrote:
Well I think an Adult and Inappropriate area would be better for the type of 'interesting' I think you have in mind. So if you have one of the 'non interesting' guilty pleasures to share, be my guest.
Thats not quite guilty, Kaynil, its counted as normal pleasures in life.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Guilty Desires  Pbucket

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 8:48 am

Ashera wrote:
Kaynil wrote:
The same I could say about yours:
Ashera wrote:
I like to bathe myself on beaches, to sip some cocktails and coffees...
:-B

What makes things to be 'guilty desires' is that they cause some sort of remorse on us or it is hard to admit to others due fear of ridicule or embarrassment. Eating sweets gives me guilt, and also can feel the mocking of people about how childish-cute I can be. Certain music I do not share with others because they openly mock said bands and/or artists.

So, what about yours, why are those your guilty pleasures? ^_^

Last edited by Kaynil on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 9:46 am

Kaynil wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Kaynil wrote:
The same I could say about yours:
Ashera wrote:
I like to bathe myself on beaches, to sip some cocktails and coffees...
:-B

What makes things to be 'guilty desires' is that they cause some sort of remorse on us or it is hard to admit to others due fear of ridicule or embarrassment. Eating sweets gives me guilt, and also can feel the mocking of people about how childish-cute I can be. Certain music I do not share with others because they openly mock said bands and/or artists.

So, what about yours, why are those your guiulty pleasures? ^_^
Because I'm forbidden to sit at bars and etc.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Guilty Desires  Pbucket

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 10:52 am

As in your parents forbid you to visit them or how come? OH NOEZ!

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 2:40 pm

Kaynil wrote:
As in your parents forbid you to visit them or how come? OH NOEZ!
its that they don't really wish me to go, not that they don't allow me. So everytime I go to one, I'd have to lie to them and I don't wanna.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Guilty Desires  Pbucket

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 7:17 pm

That is understandable. It brings a lot of mixed feelings to me to do things that were against my parent's wishes.

In that sense when I tried smoking it brought me guilt because I know my dad opposes and why he does. I tried to see what made it special, but I found it pointless so I decided to stop and I have since. At all times I never bought a single package, I always used other people's that offered me. Still, smoking allowed me to understand better and not be so black & white in judging others for doing it.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 7:56 pm

Kaynil wrote:
That is understandable. It brings a lot of mixed feelings to me to do things that were against my parent's wishes.

In that sense when I tried smoking it brought me guilt because I know my dad opposes and why he does. I tried to see what made it special, but I found it pointless so I decided to stop and I have since. At all times I never bought a single package, I always used other people's that offered me. Still, smoking allowed me to understand better and not be so black & white in judging others for doing it.
I wish to abide by their wishes the most that I can, but of course, sometimes, I can't because they're too unreachable and etc. And they will make a moutain out of a molehill too if I don't tell them the absolute truth.

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 9:30 pm

Ashera wrote:
wanna.

"Want to"

Probably listening to Rock 'n' roll music, since my parents brought me up as a strict catholic.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 9:55 pm

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
wanna.

"Want to"

Probably listening to Rock 'n' roll music, since my parents brought me up as a strict catholic.
thats what they said on a youtube clip, so i'd assume its acceptable... XDD

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 8:39 pm

Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
wanna.

"Want to"

Yeah, it is, I was just being picky.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 8:47 pm

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
wanna.

"Want to"

lol, I'd say its a slang then? or internet slang? XDD

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 9:08 pm

Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
wanna.

"Want to"

Just slang, I use it in real life all the time.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 4:57 pm

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
wanna.

"Want to"

Just slang, I use it in real life all the time.
K then, know I know its usable... or an accepted word generally... XDD not too "slangy".

Back to top Go down
Jessie S

Jessie S

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 6:31 pm

I have a thing for incents. Love them.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 7:06 pm

Jessie S wrote:
I have a thing for incents. Love them.
Sorry, whats them or incents?

Back to top Go down
robertson123

robertson123

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Freedom   Guilty Desires  EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 7:51 pm

Hey Ashera i understand your religion but you should be able to do what you want and what you feel is right maybe you should have a word with your parents and tell them this is a free world nobody can be forced to do what they want especially if they want to do it :-D

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 11:54 am

robertson123 wrote:
Hey Ashera i understand your religion but you should be able to do what you want and what you feel is right maybe you should have a word with your parents and tell them this is a free world nobody can be forced to do what they want especially if they want to do it :-D
eh whateva... or nvm... thats nothing to do with it?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Guilty Desires  Pbucket

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 11:26 am

I think it does, it isin part what is giving you the guilty feeling of things you want to enjoy. But I understand if you rather us to drop the focuss on your situation. I agree with Robert though, at some point you must stand up for yourself and defend your decisions, even if it is not what your parents wanted you to choose. You are your own person, once you realize it is impossible to always please otehrs and try to enjoy what you do I am sure it will become easier. :)

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Desires  New3_m11

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 11:27 am

Kaynil wrote:
I think it does, it isin part what is giving you the guilty feeling of things you want to enjoy. But I understand if you rather us to drop the focuss on your situation. I agree with Robert though, at some point you must stand up for yourself and defend your decisions, even if it is not what your parents wanted you to choose. You are your own person, once you realize it is impossible to always please otehrs and try to enjoy what you do I am sure it will become easier. :)
For screaming bloody murder yes I do agree or approve of it plus point granted in fact or Oi my goodness gracious pr hihoy!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Desires    Guilty Desires  Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilty Desires

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1