HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alcohol and Booze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Garrus

Garrus

Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 New3_m11

Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Alcohol?   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 6:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Anyone old enough to drink alcohol? If not or even if you are anyway, what have your drunken? What's your favourite?

I'm an alcoholic, but I see no problem with it... yet and neither does my wife... yet, so until the problem arises I shall drink...
I have tried multiple times to give it up. But when it's just sitting on the cabinet in the kitchen... it's too hard to resist.

My favourite is Rum, add Rum to anything and I'll consume it.

My least favourite is Scotch, which just makes me sick, but if I'm desperate to get drunk enough, I'll stand it - but regret it no doubt.

I also enjoy Whiskey (Irish Whiskey), Beer (Australian VB, Gold, Toohey's New and of course the Mexican: Tecate).
Wine does nothing for me.

I'll have vodka if it's free and available but I won't be buying it. Tequila... meh.

Yeah I'd go out of my way for Rum though.

I've been drinking since I was 9. Stealing Dad's alcohol, until I just started... stealing my Dad's alcohol in front of him.

I can probably say my liver is going to be fucked by the age of 40.

So... what about you?

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
robertson123

robertson123

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: Cider   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 6:36 pm

I used to drink cider but now i find it disgusting especially white cider witch is made with chemicals never mind drinking this stuff its more like batterie acid :-D

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol and Booze   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 10:15 pm

robertson123 wrote:
I used to drink cider but now i find it disgusting especially white cider witch is made with chemicals never mind drinking this stuff its more like batterie acid :-D
how come or why is it?

Back to top Go down
robertson123

robertson123

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: White Cider   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 4:34 am

Havent you ever tasted white cider Ashera then you will know why it is not made with apples i dont mind the proper cider but this is made with chemicals and can send you wild in the head :-D

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol and Booze   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 2:39 pm

robertson123 wrote:
Havent you ever tasted white cider Ashera then you will know why it is not made with apples i dont mind the proper cider but this is made with chemicals and can send you wild in the head :-D
No sadly, haven't, how unfortunate.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol and Booze   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 12:08 am

Ashera wrote:
robertson123 wrote:
No sadly, haven't, how unfortunate.
Considering what he is saying I think it is actually fortunate you haven't, Ashera.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
robertson123

robertson123

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: White Cider   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 5:38 am

Yes thats right Kaynil i personaly wouldnt toutch White Cider again and yes im glad Ashera has not tasted it but if he does i know he will not like it or maybe he will it also has a very strong after taste to it *waves*

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol and Booze   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 2:50 pm

robertson123 wrote:
Yes thats right Kaynil i personaly wouldnt toutch White Cider again and yes im glad Ashera has not tasted it but if he does i know he will not like it or maybe he will it also has a very strong after taste to it *waves*
how come not?

Back to top Go down
robertson123

robertson123

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: White Cider   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2012, 3:18 pm

Hello Ashera how you doing if you want to try it go to the shops that sell alcohol and ask for white cider then tell me what you think of it *waves*

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol and Booze   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 3:57 pm

robertson123 wrote:
Hello Ashera how you doing if you want to try it go to the shops that sell alcohol and ask for white cider then tell me what you think of it *waves*
okay then eh?

Back to top Go down
tunescool

tunescool

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol and Booze   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 10:49 am

i drink alot, i like having a buzz

Back to top Go down
http://thenotablenook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol and Booze   Alcohol and Booze - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcohol and Booze

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages-