HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Death Note New3_m11

Death Note Empty
PostSubject: Death Note   Death Note EmptyFri 18 May 2012, 8:04 pm

This is the hugest and most popular manga/anime ever. I love it to death myself because very intriguing and lots of twists and turns and intricate plots and etc.

Genre: Mastermind and machinations, crime-solving and suspense, thriller.

Plot: Light got a Death Note when it fell from the sky. And hes got started on killing off people he deemed to be criminals and unfit to live in the society. But progressively, hes turned evil and killed off anyone who stood in his path or way. A Shinigamu named Ryuk accompanied or went along with him the whole way through to give him tips and tricks and advice and etc. Plotting and scheming together too.

Rating: 10/10, really my cuppa tea and my genre of manga/anime to read and watch.

Main Characters: Ryuk, L, Light/Kira, Misa Amane. Major characters. Ryuk is the main Death God. L, the detective to solve the puzzle, Light the protagonist in the series. Misa Amane: second Kira.

Thoughts: as I said, really digged it, very complex and complicated plot too. Very thick one too, not too thin a storyline and etc. Much depth too in there. Very deep for people who are into this kinda genre. I really enjoyed the 6th episode myself because there was a bus accident there and many major intrigues too.

Last edited by Ashera on Sun 10 Nov 2013, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azareal

Azareal

Death Note New3_m11

Death Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 9:57 pm

It was a fairly decent series during the first season however, it started to get a little annoying during the Near arc as it really just felt like a cheap replacement for L on the writer's part and I really didn't like the ending that much.

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Death Note New3_m11

Death Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 5:42 pm

Light found the death note, not L, Ashera.

I enjoyed the first season muchly, I haven't seen the second. It was my first anime and a good intro to the style.

L is my favourite character.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Death Note New3_m11

Death Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 11:09 am

Garrus wrote:
Light found the death note, not L, Ashera.

I enjoyed the first season muchly, I haven't seen the second.  It was my first anime and a good intro to the style.

L is my favourite character.
Oh oops, yes, my mistake, XD.

Back to top Go down
GSquadron

GSquadron

Death Note New3_m11

Death Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 12:12 pm

I terribly liked Death Note, especially the first episode and last one from season two.
I don't remember the names of the characters but I personally like the moments when they get trapped :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Television :: Cartoons & Anime-