HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | .
 

 Let's correct eachother for the sake of it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Wed 13 Jun 2012, 8:34 am

Kaynil wrote:
I like the salmoin sushi, I also like Tuna and avocado as well as teriyaki and vocano (chilli chicken).
I like them with mayo or Soy. I am not a fan of Wasabi.
Its Salmon, by the way, Kay!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrus

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Sat 04 Aug 2012, 7:14 pm

Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.
...or 'that.' Sushi is an irregular plural noun, like 'sheep' or 'fish;' you don't say "Sheeps" or "Fishes"; just like you don't say "Sushis" or "those/them sushis"

Ashera wrote:

Its Salmon, by the way, Kay! What others you like? What about the miso soup? Have you tasted it afore?

It's 'salmon' by the way Ashera. It is a noun, not a name... unless it's a name of some unborn mutant fish child coming soon to the next issue of Spiderman.

I like sushi, on occassion.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:49 pm

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.
...or 'that.' Sushi is an irregular plural noun, like 'sheep' or 'fish;' you don't say "Sheeps" or "Fishes"; just like you don't say "Sushis" or "those/them sushis"

Ashera wrote:

Its Salmon, by the way, Kay! What others you like? What about the miso soup? Have you tasted it afore?

It's 'salmon' by the way Ashera. It is a noun, not a name... unless it's a name of some unborn mutant fish child coming soon to the next issue of Spiderman.

I like sushi, on occassion.
Its "oncasions" XDD You spelt it wron being a spelling guru here... XDDD


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrus

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:39 pm

Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.
...or 'that.' Sushi is an irregular plural noun, like 'sheep' or 'fish;' you don't say "Sheeps" or "Fishes"; just like you don't say "Sushis" or "those/them sushis"

Ashera wrote:

Its Salmon, by the way, Kay! What others you like? What about the miso soup? Have you tasted it afore?

It's 'salmon' by the way Ashera. It is a noun, not a name... unless it's a name of some unborn mutant fish child coming soon to the next issue of Spiderman.

I like sushi, on occassion.
Its "oncasions" XDD You spelt it wron being a spelling guru here... XDDD

Actually it's 'on occasion.' We're both wrong boogie


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:07 pm

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.
...or 'that.' Sushi is an irregular plural noun, like 'sheep' or 'fish;' you don't say "Sheeps" or "Fishes"; just like you don't say "Sushis" or "those/them sushis"

Ashera wrote:

Its Salmon, by the way, Kay! What others you like? What about the miso soup? Have you tasted it afore?

It's 'salmon' by the way Ashera. It is a noun, not a name... unless it's a name of some unborn mutant fish child coming soon to the next issue of Spiderman.

I like sushi, on occassion.
Its "oncasions" XDD You spelt it wron being a spelling guru here... XDDD

Actually it's 'on occasion.' We're both wrong boogie
Oos... its "on occasions..." It should have been "plural". XDD


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrus

avatar




PostSubject: Let's correct others for the sake of it   Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:18 pm

Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.
...or 'that.' Sushi is an irregular plural noun, like 'sheep' or 'fish;' you don't say "Sheeps" or "Fishes"; just like you don't say "Sushis" or "those/them sushis"

Ashera wrote:

Its Salmon, by the way, Kay! What others you like? What about the miso soup? Have you tasted it afore?

It's 'salmon' by the way Ashera. It is a noun, not a name... unless it's a name of some unborn mutant fish child coming soon to the next issue of Spiderman.

I like sushi, on occassion.
Its "oncasions" XDD You spelt it wron being a spelling guru here... XDDD

Actually it's 'on occasion.' We're both wrong boogie
Oos... its "on occasions..." It should have been "plural". XDD

It is correct to say "on occasion" with the 's' it is a complex sentence structure. I asked my Aunt who is an accomplished author, she is in the room now. boogie


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Tue 14 Aug 2012, 3:42 am

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.
...or 'that.' Sushi is an irregular plural noun, like 'sheep' or 'fish;' you don't say "Sheeps" or "Fishes"; just like you don't say "Sushis" or "those/them sushis"

Ashera wrote:

Its Salmon, by the way, Kay! What others you like? What about the miso soup? Have you tasted it afore?

It's 'salmon' by the way Ashera. It is a noun, not a name... unless it's a name of some unborn mutant fish child coming soon to the next issue of Spiderman.

I like sushi, on occassion.
Its "oncasions" XDD You spelt it wron being a spelling guru here... XDDD

Actually it's 'on occasion.' We're both wrong boogie
Oos... its "on occasions..." It should have been "plural". XDD

It is correct to say "on occasion" with the 's' it is a complex sentence structure. I asked my Aunt who is an accomplished author, she is in the room now. boogie
It is incorrect to use 'Aunt' if you're not using it instead of a proper name. There was no need to cap that. :=p:

Out of joke, It was a fun read. (Excited!)


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Thu 16 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.
...or 'that.' Sushi is an irregular plural noun, like 'sheep' or 'fish;' you don't say "Sheeps" or "Fishes"; just like you don't say "Sushis" or "those/them sushis"

Ashera wrote:

Its Salmon, by the way, Kay! What others you like? What about the miso soup? Have you tasted it afore?

It's 'salmon' by the way Ashera. It is a noun, not a name... unless it's a name of some unborn mutant fish child coming soon to the next issue of Spiderman.

I like sushi, on occassion.
Its "oncasions" XDD You spelt it wron being a spelling guru here... XDDD

Actually it's 'on occasion.' We're both wrong boogie
Oos... its "on occasions..." It should have been "plural". XDD

It is correct to say "on occasion" with the 's' it is a complex sentence structure. I asked my Aunt who is an accomplished author, she is in the room now. boogie
It is incorrect to use 'Aunt' if you're not using it instead of a proper name. There was no need to cap that. :=p:

Out of joke, It was a fun read. (Excited!)

u r quiet write thank u


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Fri 17 Aug 2012, 12:49 am

Dumpy wrote:
u r quiet write thank u
It's actually "You are quite right. Thank you."


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:41 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
u r quiet write thank u
It's actually "You are quite right. Thank you."
Yeah, I did get it from his post? Full of e-slangs? XDD Or decipher the from it anyways or in fact...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Wed 17 Oct 2012, 2:58 am

Cool.

I was just being a jerk to him for the sake of continuing with the tradition of correcting each other; too bad he didn't react with another post.



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:12 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Cool.

I was just being a jerk to him for the sake of continuing with the tradition of correcting each other; too bad he didn't react with another post.

yeah dude, or kay! XDDD


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   



Back to top Go down
 

Let's correct eachother for the sake of it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Factually and historically correct and verifiable.
» Get a grip for God's sake.
» Guide to British-made Aluminum Mess Tins (1936-1940)
» Make sure that you use the correct Email address
» Correct the formatting of the new editor in source code mode

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Time Killer :: This is.... SPAMTASTIC!!-