HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's correct eachother for the sake of it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Let's correct eachother for the sake of it New3_m11

Let's correct eachother for the sake of it Empty
PostSubject: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012, 8:34 am

Kaynil wrote:
I like the salmoin sushi, I also like Tuna and avocado as well as teriyaki and vocano (chilli chicken).
I like them with mayo or Soy. I am not a fan of Wasabi.
Its Salmon, by the way, Kay!

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 7:14 pm

Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.
...or 'that.' Sushi is an irregular plural noun, like 'sheep' or 'fish;' you don't say "Sheeps" or "Fishes"; just like you don't say "Sushis" or "those/them sushis"

Ashera wrote:

Its Salmon, by the way, Kay! What others you like? What about the miso soup? Have you tasted it afore?

It's 'salmon' by the way Ashera. It is a noun, not a name... unless it's a name of some unborn mutant fish child coming soon to the next issue of Spiderman.

I like sushi, on occassion.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 12:49 pm

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.
...or 'that.' Sushi is an irregular plural noun, like 'sheep' or 'fish;' you don't say "Sheeps" or "Fishes"; just like you don't say "Sushis" or "those/them sushis"

Ashera wrote:

Its Salmon, by the way, Kay! What others you like? What about the miso soup? Have you tasted it afore?

It's 'salmon' by the way Ashera. It is a noun, not a name... unless it's a name of some unborn mutant fish child coming soon to the next issue of Spiderman.

Its "oncasions" XDD You spelt it wron being a spelling guru here... XDDD

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 9:39 pm

Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.

Ashera wrote:

Actually it's 'on occasion.' We're both wrong boogie

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 10:07 pm

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.

Ashera wrote:

Oos... its "on occasions..." It should have been "plural". XDD

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Let's correct others for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 10:18 pm

Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.

Ashera wrote:

It is correct to say "on occasion" with the 's' it is a complex sentence structure. I asked my Aunt who is an accomplished author, she is in the room now. boogie

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Let's correct eachother for the sake of it Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 3:42 am

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.

Ashera wrote:

It is correct to say "on occasion" with the 's' it is a complex sentence structure. I asked my Aunt who is an accomplished author, she is in the room now. boogie
It is incorrect to use 'Aunt' if you're not using it instead of a proper name. There was no need to cap that. :=p:

Out of joke, It was a fun read. (Excited!)

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
So yeah, those or them.

Ashera wrote:

It is incorrect to use 'Aunt' if you're not using it instead of a proper name. There was no need to cap that. :=p:

Out of joke, It was a fun read. (Excited!)

u r quiet write thank u

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 12:49 am

Dumpy wrote:
u r quiet write thank u
It's actually "You are quite right. Thank you."

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 9:41 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
u r quiet write thank u
It's actually "You are quite right. Thank you."
Yeah, I did get it from his post? Full of e-slangs? XDD Or decipher the from it anyways or in fact...

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 2:58 am

Cool.

I was just being a jerk to him for the sake of continuing with the tradition of correcting each other; too bad he didn't react with another post.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012, 2:12 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Cool.

I was just being a jerk to him for the sake of continuing with the tradition of correcting each other; too bad he didn't react with another post.

yeah dude, or kay! XDDD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's correct eachother for the sake of it   Let's correct eachother for the sake of it Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's correct eachother for the sake of it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Time Killer :: This is.... SPAMTASTIC!!-