HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never had a Dream come True

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Never had a Dream come True  New3_m11

Never had a Dream come True  Empty
PostSubject: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 8:43 pm

This one, lets discuss or chat... I fell in love with it... or I'm under a spell at each turn I listen to it.... its beat, its really dreamy & soothin...

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Never had a Dream come True  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 5:19 am

This songs sounds makes me think of a Disney movie. I am sure I have heard it before, I had no idea they were the group that sang it. Pretty. I think it is from my time in highschool when it used to be played quit often in the radio. I thought it was an oldie, hahah.

I like the lyrics, I kind of miss that kind of music.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 6:25 pm

Kaynil wrote:
This songs sounds makes me think of a Disney movie. I am sure I have heard it before, I had no idea they were the group that sang it. Pretty. I think it is from my time in highschool when it used to be played quit often in the radio. I thought it was an oldie, hahah.

I like the lyrics, I kind of miss that kind of music.
oh really? why ya say it?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 8:31 pm

Because it has a early nineties feeling to it in voice, rhythm and lyrics. Most of today lyrics are more focussed into "I want to have sex with you (because I love you)" than the "I dream to be by your side (because I love you)" orientation. As if making love is the way to show your affection.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 7:28 am

Kaynil wrote:
Because it has a early nineties feeling to it in voice, rhythm and lyrics. Most of today lyrics are more focussed into "I want to have sex with you (because I love you)" than the "I dream to be by your side (because I love you)" orientation. As if making love is the way to show your affection.
its not the only way eh? XXDDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 10:29 am

Not for the girl you dream of and decide to ask out in a club for first time. LOL!

I should stop posting so late at night, I rarely make sense. ntc / jk

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 8:12 am

Kaynil wrote:
Not for the girl you dream of and decide to ask out in a club for first time. LOL!

I should stop posting so late at night, I rarely make sense. ntc / jk
I wouldn't go thar, TBH eh? XDDD if bein asked...

Back to top Go down
Tiggati

Tiggati

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012, 8:13 pm

Sounds nice, it's something I would probably listen to in my room :P

Back to top Go down
http://www.forumers-lounge.com
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012, 10:10 pm

I do like the song, but I don' think I know anything else by them.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 6:32 am

Kaynil wrote:
I do like the song, but I don' think I know anything else by them.

Not a problem... or no worries...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never had a Dream come True    Never had a Dream come True  Empty

Back to top Go down

Never had a Dream come True

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1