HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creative cooking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Creative cooking Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptySun 22 May 2011, 9:10 am

Do you find yourself often creating your own recipes?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Aru

Aru

Creative cooking New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 8:37 pm

No!
But I could try...

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Creative cooking New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 9:45 pm

Not really ;( I'm not that skilled but I do use recipes online and I make great dishes!

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Creative cooking Pbucket

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012, 1:29 am

I am not skilled either but sometimes I have to find a way to put together the few ingredients we have and some memories and hope everything goes all right with the process. Maybe it is not exactly inventing since I am trying to achieve certain effect but, since I have no book or instructions to follow I think in a way I am improvising.

One night David and I cooked together some meat and potatoes, and we added a bit of beer. I suggested because my aunt used to marinated meat with a very little bit of tecate when we were going to have a grill afternoon. Even with the other ingredients mixture it still turned out nicely, in fact so much we wrote the 'recipe' down.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Creative cooking New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 6:05 pm

Actually on my blog I do share recipes I make ;3

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Creative cooking New3_m11

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 8:58 pm

By Jove, I'm creative & imaginative or got some boiling when it comes to recipes...

Back to top Go down
Tiggati

Tiggati

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 9:23 pm

I wouldn't know what to cook with if it wasn't for a piece of paper telling me what to do :P

Back to top Go down
http://www.forumers-lounge.com
Ashera

Ashera

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 9:57 am

lol, so yd be lost if or just in case without recipes eh?

Back to top Go down
Tiggati

Tiggati

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 6:04 pm

I need a recipe to tell me how to cook :P I suppose I could do okay, seeing as I know some foods take different times to cook.
But knowing what to add is the tricky part LOL!

Back to top Go down
http://www.forumers-lounge.com
Ashera

Ashera

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 6:06 pm

Kaynil wrote:
I am not skilled either but sometimes I have to find a way to put together the few ingredients we have and some memories and hope everything goes all right with the process. Maybe it is not exactly inventing since I am trying to achieve certain effect but, since I have no book or instructions to follow I think in a way I am improvising.

One night David and I cooked together some meat and potatoes, and we added a bit of beer. I suggested because my aunt used to marinated meat with a very little bit of tecate when we were going to have a grill afternoon. Even with the other ingredients mixture it still turned out nicely, in fact so much we wrote the 'recipe' down.
Thats sounded delicious, did ya try out my Asian recipes? Anyways, would ya? XDDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Creative cooking Pbucket

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 8:27 am

Not yet. I don't have a job of my own right now and I don't want to push things buying stuff that I know my room mate is not as keen as I am to taste.

:-$

I'll probably will get creative there to add stuff into the noodles, trying to be close and still being far. Gosh, and I have Chinese renters, I am too shy to ask them for help. They got those awesome pans to fry everything inside.

Speaking of creative cooking, I remember a housemate once cooked for us and made chicken wings bathed in coke. Yes, I mean coca~cola the beverage. they tasted nicely.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 10:11 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Not yet. I don't have a job of my own right now and I don't want to push things buying stuff that I know my room mate is not as keen as I am to taste.

:-$

I'll probably will get creative there to add stuff into the noodles, trying to be close and still being far. Gosh, and I have Chinese renters, I am too shy to ask them for help. They got those awesome pans to fry everything inside.

Speaking of creative cooking, I remember a housemate once cooked for us and made chicken wings bathed in coke. Yes, I mean coca~cola the beverage. they tasted nicely.
yea should eh? try them out, dont be shy or afraid to? XDD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creative cooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative cooking   Creative cooking Empty

Back to top Go down

Creative cooking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages-