HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phantom of the Opera

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Phantom of the Opera New3_m11

Phantom of the Opera Empty
PostSubject: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:34 am

Since its alon the lines of or similar of: an Opera, i shall be puttin it thar... "In sleep hes sang to me, My power ovar ya, grows stronger yet, to glance behind. ya spirit & my voice in one combined! Sing with me once again, our strange duet... The phantom of the Opera is thar, inside my mind... " & "Do I dream again!" & Angel of Mirror too: "Angel of Music, guide & guardian, grant to me ya glory! I only wish I'd knew ya secret, whom is ya great tutor! Where in the world have ya been hidin, really ya were perfect!..." XDD what ya thoughts about those 2? XDD Second reviews about them?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Phantom of the Opera Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 7:38 am

So far I have only seen clips through Youtube, I really love Sarah's Brightman's voice. I know it has been redone and there are other actresses taht have taken over the role and done it fantastically too.

I would really like to see this Opera.
If you want to share clips feel free to do so.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Phantom of the Opera New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 7:57 am

Kaynil wrote:
So far I have only seen clips through Youtube, I really love Sarah's Brightman's voice. I know it has been redone and there are other actresses taht have taken over the role and done it fantastically too.

I would really like to see this Opera.
If you want to share clips feel free to do so.
shes got a robust or strong voice in my personal view or book, I'd grant ya it or that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Music-