HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wanted?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

The Wanted?  New3_m11

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:46 pm

So this one, doth it come off to ya as soothin, relaxin. I love the band in fact... been enjoyin its "A Chase into the Sun..." & their other one: "Glad ya came.." XDD been enjoyin or fancyin Tiffany's cover of it... How would ya comment on them? Ya thoughts or views on them?

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

The Wanted?  New3_m11

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:00 am

Never heard of them or they. I gather from your post they are a band, I'm guessing.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

The Wanted?  New3_m11

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 7:06 am

Dumpy wrote:
Never heard of them or they. I gather from your post they are a band, I'm guessing.
yep theyre singin pretty in or current songs, if I might say so eh? XDD

Back to top Go down
Cressel

Cressel

The Wanted?  New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:17 am

Dumpy wrote:
noshit.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Ashera

Ashera

The Wanted?  New3_m11

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 8:20 am

Cressel wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
noshit.
No shit Sherlock's eh? XDDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

The Wanted?  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: I haven't heard Tiffany's cover of "Glad you came" yet.   The Wanted?  EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 2:15 am

I am sorry, I think "Glad you came" is a disturbing song. I Give up
I did't want to say it in your blog but I will come clear here and explain why.

The way I take the lyrics is the story of a guy who looks on a girl and thinks she is so beautiful that he obsess and decides to make her his. He intoxicate her, seduce her and then take her to a lonely place as the night comes out, relinquishing in the moment.

The lyrics kind of show the girl consent, but I don't like that he keeps passing her drinks even if he is not sure she can drink more.

Chasing the sun is all right, basically a partying until dawn message so common for clubs.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

The Wanted?  New3_m11

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 6:15 am

Oh now I know who we're talking about. Listening to "Glad You Came" at work thirty times a day doesn't help my tolerance for yet another auto tuned waste of human resources, including oxygen. I don't like the lyrics, they make the 'singer' (synthesizer) sound like an arrogant toss. The sound is a set of obnoxious, repetitive, artificial camel farts blended with yet another mediocre singer auto tuned to oblivion so that young tarts can have a song to get their tops off to.

So yeah not my thing really.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

The Wanted?  New3_m11

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 9:35 am

Kaynil wrote:
I am sorry, I think "Glad you came" is a disturbing song. I Give up
I did't want to say it in your blog but I will come clear here and explain why.

The way I take the lyrics is the story of a guy who looks on a girl and thinks she is so beautiful that he obsess and decides to make her his. He intoxicate her, seduce her and then take her to a lonely place as the night comes out, relinquishing in the moment.

The lyrics kind of show the girl consent, but I don't like that he keeps passing her drinks even if he is not sure she can drink more.

Chasing the sun is all right, basically a partying until dawn message so common for clubs.
how come ya'd say it? XDDD or declare it..

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

The Wanted?  Pbucket

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 6:11 am

Naiwen, I declared it because I really believe it is a double meaning song. That is the most benevolent way I can think of it.

I'll explain what part of the lyrics go with I understand:

I don't close the possibility for the innocent first date cutesy meaning but the "drink if you can" unsettles me. >_< Also I really feel the "I can make you glad you came" is too much of a coincidence to be picked up at random and missed that double meaning, I think it was intentional.

Sorry I don't really know the band, though from what I've heard their songs are usually about partying and living in the moment. :=p:

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

The Wanted?  New3_m11

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 1:07 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Naiwen, I declared it because I really believe it is a double meaning song. That is the most benevolent way I can think of it.

I'll explain what part of the lyrics go with I understand:

I don't close the possibility for the innocent first date cutesy meaning but the "drink if you can" unsettles me. >_< Also I really feel the "I can make you glad you came" is too much of a coincidence to be picked up at random and missed that double meaning, I think it was intentional.

Sorry I don't really know the band, though from what I've heard their songs are usually about partying and living in the moment. :=p:
which is a good way to live life no? XDD carpe diem guys or ya all!

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

The Wanted?  Pbucket

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 6:55 pm

Ashera wrote:
Kaynil wrote:
I don't really know the band, though from what I've heard their songs are usually about partying and living in the moment. :=p:
which is a good way to live life no? XDD carpe diem guys or ya all!
I can't argue with Horace. LOL!

The advice to seize the day is good, too bad just like YOLO many people use it as an excuse to act reckless and do risky things just because; you know, the spur of the moment. (RIP)

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

The Wanted?  New3_m11

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 5:54 am

so just in case I got it right, ya don't liek it eh? XDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

The Wanted?  Pbucket

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 7:27 am

Ashera wrote:
so just in case I got it right, ya don't like it, eh? XDD
The saying? I do. I was just ranting I don't agree with some people definition of it, but it is not really the band's fault.

The band? I don't know them enough but the song didn't exactly left me a positive vibe. ^^U

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

The Wanted?  New3_m11

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 8:10 am

Kaynil wrote:
Ashera wrote:
so just in case I got it right, ya don't like it, eh? XDD
The saying? I do. I was just ranting I don't agree with some people definition of it, but it is not really the band's fault.

The band? I don't know them enough but the song didn't exactly left me a positive vibe. ^^U
okay!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wanted?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanted?    The Wanted?  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wanted?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Music-