HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bangers & Mashy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Bangers & Mashy?  New3_m11

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 11:40 am

So yeah, Kay, got wind of or caught sight of the' or those... I love cherish those with all my heart or from the bottom of mine heart.. they're the apple of mine eyes...

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Bangers & Mashy?  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:16 pm

Cool. w00t!
I like the dish, I am thinking sausages and mashed potatoes. :-D
It is easy to cook too. Probably in half an hour you got yourself the dish done. Add some boiled peas or veggies and it becomes a whole meal.

Last edited by Kaynil on Wed 26 Sep 2012, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 9:10 am

Kaynil wrote:
Cool. w00t!
I like the dish, I am thinking sausages and mashed potatoes. :-D
It is easy too cook too. Probably in half an hour you got yourself the dish done. Add some boiled peas or veggies and it becomes a whole meal.
Have ya evar tried it or came across it? XDD Or not? XDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Bangers & Mashy?  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 3:03 pm

I have, actually pretty often since I moved to Australia, specially during the first year. I miss the American sausages though.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Cressel

Cressel

Bangers & Mashy?  New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 1:29 am

I had not seen them or tasted them... but they do look like they're quite tasty or a really good meal...XDDDD
Are they such exquisite meal or tasty food or good flavoured as they look like? XDD

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Ashera

Ashera

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 8:46 am

Cressel wrote:
I had not seen them or tasted them... but they do look like they're quite tasty or a really good meal...XDDDD
Are they such exquisite meal or tasty food or good flavoured as they look like? XDD
Yep, in mycase/situation, yep...with ketchup/baked or mashed.

Back to top Go down
Cressel

Cressel

Bangers & Mashy?  New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 12:54 am

Oh is that so.. do you think you'd be able to explain me what's the taste they have or the feeling they leave in your mouth? They sound quite tasty or delightful.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Garrus

Garrus

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 6:05 pm

Bangers and Mash.

They make one of the most bland meals ever created to me or myself.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 10:48 am

Cressel wrote:
Oh is that so.. do you think you'd be able to explain me what's the taste they have or the feeling they leave in your mouth? They sound quite tasty or delightful.
Well, all I know, is that its tasty... & just a wee bit salty with ketchup, relish, mustard, onions & etc, so on, so forth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bangers & Mashy?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bangers & Mashy?    Bangers & Mashy?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bangers & Mashy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages-