HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pizzas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Pizzas New3_m11

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Pizzas   Pizzas EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 5:49 pm

So yeah, whos a fan of pizzas? I love pizzas. Hawaiian one, bacon and cheese and some other toppings.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Pizzas Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzas   Pizzas EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 7:41 am

I love pizza, I can't believe we didn't already had a topic about Pizza!

Anyway, I don't mind most pizza. My favourite provider is called Eagle Boys. Their pizza is delicious, affordable and well prepared.

As for toppings, I like peperoni, olives, mushrooms, bacon, chicken or meat balls, etc...

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Pizzas New3_m11

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzas   Pizzas EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 6:15 pm

Kaynil wrote:
I love pizza, I can't believe we didn't already had a topic about Pizza!

Anyway, I don't mind most pizza. My favourite provider is called Eagle Boys. Their pizza is delicious, affordable and well prepared.

As for toppings, I like peperoni, olives, mushrooms, bacon, chicken or meat balls, etc...
what about the mexican one? XDD or the all-dressed one? I love those two. All-dressed comprise of: mushrooms, peppers, and onions and sausages on it. How yummy is that?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Pizzas Pbucket

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzas   Pizzas EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 6:45 pm

Oh, to be honest I wasn't really fond of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I mean the ingredients are nice but it is a gimmick. The same ingredients could make a great quezadilla with the mince/beans as side dish. But hey, I guess then it wouldn't be pizza... oh, wait, it is a crunchy tortilla anyway, so it is not pizza, at all. What you are eating is a double layer tostada.

Sorry if you like Taco Bell, I am not saying it is horrible, just that I didn't like that particular dish. I am sure I have seen Mexican Pizza in other places and even by google-ing it the images vary so much from one to another and so the recipes themselves. I don't think Mexicans have a one recipe for a Mexican variation of Pizza.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Pizzas New3_m11

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzas   Pizzas EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 6:51 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Oh, to be honest I wasn't really fond of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I mean the ingredients are nice but it is a gimmick. The same ingredients could make a great quezadilla with the mince/beans as side dish. But hey, I guess then it wouldn't be pizza... oh, wait, it is a crunchy tortilla anyway, so it is not pizza, at all. What you are eating is a double layer tostada.

Sorry if you like Taco Bell, I am not saying it is horrible, just that I didn't like that particular dish. I am sure I have seen Mexican Pizza in other places and even by google-ing it the images vary so much from one to another and so the recipes themselves. I don't think Mexicans have a one recipe for a Mexican variation of Pizza.

I know its an insult to Mexicans, to state that you like Taco Bell, but yeah, its one of my favored fast-food places.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Pizzas Pbucket

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzas   Pizzas EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 4:59 am

I don't think it is an insult to Mexicans; I am sure there are some Mexican people who like them.

I didn't really enjoyed them during our visit to one store but that is so far my only experience with the franchise. From what I can gather, people call Mexican pizza to what we call tostadas, except that they use two layers. I don't think their dish is disgusting; it is more like amusing to me.

By the way, I found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seeking for images, I think it might be valid for you, Ashera.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Pizzas New3_m11

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzas   Pizzas EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 10:47 am

Kaynil wrote:
I don't think it is an insult to Mexicans; I am sure there are some Mexican people who like them.

I didn't really enjoyed them during our visit to one store but that is so far my only experience with the franchise. From what I can gather, people call Mexican pizza to what we call tostadas, except that they use two layers. I don't think their dish is disgusting; it is more like amusing to me.

By the way, I found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seeking for images, I think it might be valid for you, Ashera.
lol, but you're too far from me so I can't get it and use it no?

Back to top Go down
robertson123

robertson123

Pizzas New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: favorite pizza   Pizzas EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:32 pm

My favorite pizza is meat feast pizza it contains bits of bacon ham peperomi chicken meat balls cheese and some vegetables beef it is loverly and tasty :-D

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Ashera

Ashera

Pizzas New3_m11

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzas   Pizzas EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 8:12 pm

robertson123 wrote:
My favorite pizza is meat feast pizza it contains bits of bacon ham peperomi chicken meat balls cheese and some vegetables beef it is loverly and tasty :-D
quite nice or fine & dandy too but I'm more into: tomato ones, or cheese ones or even Hawaiiwan ones for me! They do get on alon with me fine indeed or course!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzas   Pizzas Empty

Back to top Go down

Pizzas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1