HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you own a blog?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Do you own a blog? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

Simple, Do you have a blog?

What is it about?

why did you started it?

Do you think it is successful?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
RJH

RJH

Do you own a blog? New3_m11

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 5:34 am

Simple, Do you have a blog?
Yes I do

What is it about?
LEGO & Discworld

why did you started it?
I wanted to share my hobbies

Do you think it is successful?[/quote]
Yes I do

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 12:27 am

I am happy to hear you are positive on it. I've liked your blog so far.

I've had blogs in the past. one of them was shared. Most of my blogs are personal blogs, I only update now in rare occasions and I don't think neither of them were successful, but they helped me to keep in touch with some people, in that way they filled their purpose. :)

Back to top Go down
RJH

RJH

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 3:53 am

Mine is more of a news site then a blog now.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 8:49 pm

I do of course, have a blog. I love managing it and running it. And I love to get comments on it. And Kaynil's a regular commenter on my blog. And its about everything and anything really.

Back to top Go down
Seabody

Seabody

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 1:52 am

Yep! It's about The Sims 3. I started it because I was looking for a good medium to voice my opinions and knowledge of the game. I call it fairly successful as it gets several hits per day (a small amount, but the stats graph is always full, so I'm happy).

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 10:28 am

Now I got one about Asian recipes, its gotten off its grounds... XDD pretty popular.

Back to top Go down
csmith2211

csmith2211

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 8:55 pm

I do own a blog, yes, for basic budget recipes; I can not really tell if it is a success or not, as it is only 6 months old, and I do not track the traffic statistics for it. I do think that the recipes are good, and that the blog is well maintained, though. I started this blog as a site to post my recipes in an online cookbook of sorts, to have easy reference to them when I needed them, and to share with others.

I would like to get more traffic for it, but do not have a large budget to spend for this. I am wondering if submitting to blog directories or other search engines helps to increase a blog's traffic levels?

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 8:58 pm

No, I never did cause I don't like to spend money online on anything.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 8:48 am

csmith2211 wrote:
I do own a blog, yes, for basic budget recipes; I can not really tell if it is a success or not, as it is only 6 months old, and I do not track the traffic statistics for it.  I do think that the recipes are good, and that the blog is well maintained, though.  I started this blog as a site to post my recipes in an online cookbook of sorts, to have easy reference to them when I needed them, and to share with others.

I would like to get more traffic for it, but do not have a large budget to spend for this.  I am wondering if submitting to blog directories or other search engines helps to increase a blog's traffic levels?
Cool. That is the reason I started the recipes section of the forum. I like the idea that even if my notebook gets torn or something I can still access them. I hope I can visit your blog sometime. I like reading recipes.

I think that submitting your blog would help it, at least you could potentially get more visitors as your links keep ranking up on the search results. By the way, feel free to add a link in your signature here and if you can in every forum you go that is okay with it. You never know who might click. boogie 

Back to top Go down
tunescool

tunescool

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 10:40 am

ive had a blog for over a year but decided to not do it anymore it takes up too much of my time

Back to top Go down
http://thenotablenook.com
lookforuu

lookforuu

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 10:49 am

I have blogs, which are about food recipe, and movies, used to update them very frequently, but these days I just update one when I have some mood for it, hehe. Almost all my blogs are hosted in Blogger.com, which I find just handy and convenient. I'm also using Wordpress actually, for a business website though. :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
Kaynil

Kaynil

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:27 pm

I agree blogger is pretty convenient, specially if you have more than one blog and don't plan to do more than blogging with them. I have blogs but I don't update them often, just when I feel in the mood, they are just for me. Rants about forum is the one I tried to make it something more serious but then I changed my mind.

Back to top Go down
lookforuu

lookforuu

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptySat 26 Oct 2013, 10:45 am

Yeah, I used to be active with my blogs, but then didn't get that much mood for it. So nowadays I update it when I feel like doing it. Maybe it could be once a week, once a month, once two month, or longer. I also update my forum more frequently.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
forumcheck

forumcheck

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 9:07 am

No

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you own a blog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a blog?   Do you own a blog? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you own a blog?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1