HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strawberries

Strawberries

Cats New3_m11

Cats Empty
PostSubject: Cats   Cats EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 4:25 pm

Any crazy cat lovers around here? You know the ones if you could, you would legally clam them as your children? Lol! What cats do you have and post pictures of them if you want to.

I have two: Rocko and Bear. I got them when I was around 14 years old, and, I remember, it was like a week after 9/11. Talk about a surprise. My mom kept telling me that her boyfriend Tom was coming over. I was like "Oh great, like I really want anything to do with him," She was trying to trick me saying Tom was her boyfriend, when it was actually Rocko who was coming home. (We changed his name later.) She couldn't keep that secret though and I ended up going to the SPCA to get him. =P

Bear we got like a month later from the newspaper. I picked him out of 2 kittens.

I wouldn't trade this guys in for anything.

Back to top Go down
BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

Cats New3_m11

Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats   Cats EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 9:20 am

I love cats too =)

My family used to have 2 cats when we were younger but unfortunately we had to give both cats away since my dad and brother are allergic to them.

Then I got a cat when I lived with my ex but I gave it away because I knew my ex would hurt it when I wasn't around, plus he did so much weed the cat would get high too and I didn't like that at all.

Now with my boyfriend, when we move in this summer I will be getting a cat. I really love them, they are so cuddly and cute how can you not like them? Besides they are soo adorable. Gah I want one now hahaha

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Cats New3_m11

Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats   Cats EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 5:13 am

Don't like cats, don't think I ever will. Always been a dog guy.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Cats Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats   Cats EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:10 am

I like cats. They are so independent and yet they can still make you feel appreciated.

When I was a kid we used to have a cat most of the time. The first cat had a lot of patience with me. I was toddler and I remember it as big as a panther, but it was that I was very small, I could barely lift it.

Then we had another, we called it "Lucky" because as a kitty he rolled over the table when we were going to feed him, but he fell on the soft seat of a chair. This one was white. He was pretty much on his own thing going out and coming back just to eat. he lived some years, showed age symptoms and one day came back with hot oil and water being poured on him. i don't know who did it but it enraged me. he partially recovered or seemed to, and went away, he didn't come back again. We think he just went somewhere else to die. :(

My dad doesn't like cats.

many years after, My aunt cat had kitties and I wanted one badly, she came over just to slide it over for us. The plan was not to let my dad know my aunt agreed in give it to us, that I just found it. My dad threw it on the roof as soon as I said that, saying he'd go away. I told him the truth just as he did that, still in shock. The next thing I remember is him using a broom to get the kitty back. we couldn't keep it. So my Aunt found a different family for it.

No kitties or cats in my life since then.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
robertson123

robertson123

Cats New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

Cats Empty
PostSubject: No cat lover   Cats EmptySun 11 Nov 2012, 1:23 pm

I do not like cats ive always had dogs for pets cats couldnt do much if someone where to break in your house maybe they could scratch there eyes out lol.I love taking my dog for a walk with cats you cant and the main reason i hate cats to be honest with you i was attacked by a group off cats in a alley way when i was only 5 so ever since ive never trusted the species again :-(

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Kaynil

Kaynil

Cats Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats   Cats EmptySun 11 Nov 2012, 5:51 pm

robertson123 wrote:
I do not like cats ive always had dogs for pets cats couldnt do much if someone where to break in your house maybe they could scratch there eyes out lol.
Hahah, have the cat catapulted from its bed to the attacker would be pretty scary to face. LOL!
Quote :
to be honest with you i was attacked by a group off cats in a alley way when i wa.s only 5 so ever since ive never trusted the species again :-(
Pretty understandable. Any idea why those cats ganged on you?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
robertson123

robertson123

Cats New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

Cats Empty
PostSubject: Cats   Cats EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:33 pm

Know i dont know Kaynil i think they where a bunch of stray cats and i think they where hungry they where eating something in the alley way if i can remember right maybe thats why they attacked me they must of thought i was after there food lol i was not that hungry to eat in the alley way :-D

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Sponsored content

Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats   Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: General Talk-