HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | .
 

 Pl0x dun move away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Pl0x dun move away   Mon 08 Oct 2012, 9:40 am

Dumpy wrote:
I'm all right to start over, as I said I'll do my part for the gaming/pop culture site.

The forum here, you keep changing it over and over and I wonder why.

Anyway, I say start a new.
Nop, i don't want it that way.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrus

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Pl0x dun move away   Wed 10 Oct 2012, 5:48 am

Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
I'm all right to start over, as I said I'll do my part for the gaming/pop culture site.

The forum here, you keep changing it over and over and I wonder why.

Anyway, I say start a new.
Nop, i don't want it that way.

Well, I do.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Pl0x dun move away   Wed 10 Oct 2012, 6:16 am

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
I'm all right to start over, as I said I'll do my part for the gaming/pop culture site.

The forum here, you keep changing it over and over and I wonder why.

Anyway, I say start a new.
Nop, i don't want it that way.

Well, I do.
thatd fine & dandy alon with me then...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garrus

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Pl0x dun move away   Wed 10 Oct 2012, 6:20 am

Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
Dumpy wrote:
I'm all right to start over, as I said I'll do my part for the gaming/pop culture site.

The forum here, you keep changing it over and over and I wonder why.

Anyway, I say start a new.
Nop, i don't want it that way.

Well, I do.
thatd fine & dandy alon with me then...

Awesome, me too :)


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Pl0x dun move away   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 8:35 am

Lol, thread closed?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Pl0x dun move away   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 5:26 pm

Nope.

I want to get as many opinions as i can, so this will remain open.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Pl0x dun move away   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 10:09 am

Kaynil wrote:
Nope.

I want to get as many opinions as i can, so this will remain open.
K then Kay...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Pl0x dun move away   Tue 10 Nov 2015, 6:25 pm



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pl0x dun move away   



Back to top Go down
 

Pl0x dun move away

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Any way to move multiple topics?
» Move a single Post not entire therad
» Can i move post from topic to another topic?
» Can't move Topics/Posts?
» Simple Question, Can I Move My Forum From Here To A Paid Host?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Time Killer :: This is.... SPAMTASTIC!!-