HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Using a free interactive chat feature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
salvadorjerrose

salvadorjerrose

Using a free interactive chat feature New3_m11

Using a free interactive chat feature Empty
PostSubject: Using a free interactive chat feature   Using a free interactive chat feature EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:10 pm

Hey guys,
If anyone needs a free live chat feature I have been very satisfied with Chatwing. It took less than a minute to implement, Chatwing hosts everything and its free. The feeback has been great from everyone. 2 thumbs up! (^_^)

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Using a free interactive chat feature Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

Using a free interactive chat feature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using a free interactive chat feature   Using a free interactive chat feature EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:07 pm

Nice to hear you have keep rolling with this project. I might actually give your software a chance, not sure if here or another project.
Actually it is pretty nice, I love the options to enter like guests or via some SN. I have been looking for something that allows both things at the same time, it is usually one or the other. I also like that you give in itself the embed or pop up option. I am really wanting to use it now, haha.

I recommend you to have it in your profile website field. That way it will be a click away to people interested in it, not that it is difficult to find via google. LOL!

Anyway, I hope we'll keep to see you around.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com

Using a free interactive chat feature

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Internet: Browsers, social networks, etc...-