HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite genres

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Detective

The Detective

Your favorite genres New3_m11

Your favorite genres Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 1:00 pm

Since there aren't any threads on this board I decided to be the first to make one º3º

Just tell us which are your favorite genres and why, mine are RPG and Fighting Games, I like RPG for their music, history, characters and gameplay, and I like fighting games because when I was a child I used to play a lot at the arcades in games like Street Fighter or King of Fighters.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Your favorite genres Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 5:07 pm

Go you! ;D

Well I like Adventure kind of games the most, I like the idea of exploring and eventually fighting against beasts in real time, some stories are pretty cool. Another similar genre to what I said is the First Person Shooters and the RPGs, I like them both, but if I had to choose, I rather Adventure.

I also like fighting games, they are quick tools to release anger or other feelings you are bottling up... plus, with friends, it is always fun (If I only had more friends willing to play them. XD )

I also like puzzles and platforms, mainly because they are a big part of my childhood. You can feed me Tetris any day. :D

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

I am the night, I am the vengance... I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 10:35 pm

i like first the shooters in first person, i cant stand without playing a good shooter, like halo, call of duty, medal of honor, blah blah blah
i also really like the RPG
and time ago i was involved in the mmorpg
the strategy games are so damn good

Back to top Go down
MrJohn

MrJohn

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 2:14 pm

I only play sports games and shooter games.

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 3:22 pm

I like any game with a good story and original gameplay. I do like action adventure quite a bit, things like Zelda, Prince of Persia, Oblivion (which is of course RPG). I'm getting tired of First Person Shooters, and I'm waiting for someone to make something different than the other hundreds of FPS out there.

I know what game types I can't stand and find more boring than a weekend with my Aunt June: Sports and Fighting.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 3:35 pm

I play some sports games like Nascar and soccer kind of games, I liked those so far.

Back to top Go down
napster

napster

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:16 pm

FPS

Back to top Go down
mariashern1

mariashern1

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 8:47 am

Left 4 Dead 2

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:35 pm

anything that isn't a sports or racing game. lol those two bore the heck out of me...

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Your favorite genres New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:24 pm

I love RPGs lots =)))
fighting games are fun while playing against other people.

and games like Mario Party (with a lot of people; hella full too )

and puzzle games like Tetris cuz i'm a nerd like that

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:06 pm

I agree fighting and Mario party games is the best when you are against other people. :k-wink:

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:35 pm

Ayumi wrote:
I love RPGs lots =)))

have you played super Mario bro. wii? It is crazy with just two people cant wait to see what happens if you add more.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

That game should be next to my list, since I love cooperative kind of games like Donkey Kong Country, emissary in Brawl and the like...

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:28 pm

super Mario bro. wii is really hard to play with other you really have to talk to them or you will kill each other A LOT!!!! me and my roommate were pissed at each other lol

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:54 pm

Hahahah, I'll keep that in mind once I get it. xD

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 5:41 pm

Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
I love RPGs lots =)))

have you played super Mario bro. wii? It is crazy with just two people cant wait to see what happens if you add more.

i haven't! is it that crazy? I love MARIO! Man..Nintendo just makes the Wii the best console ever..after the ps2 anyhow xD

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:08 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
I love RPGs lots =)))

i haven't! is it that crazy? I love MARIO! Man..Nintendo just makes the Wii the best console ever..after the ps2 anyhow xD

ya its crazy you can kill each other and stuff lol

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:22 am

Hmmm, I like most video game genres, except Sports and Real Time Strategy games.

Though if I was to choose one that is my absolutely most played game genre, then it would have to be RPGs mainly.^^ I love seeing different stories and how the creators do with them.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 3:00 am

SeraphTearZ wrote:
Hmmm, I like most video game genres, except Sports and Real Time Strategy games.

Though if I was to choose one that is my absolutely most played game genre, then it would have to be RPGs mainly.^^ I love seeing different stories and how the creators do with them.

I agree with you there..I just don't have any strategy except to hack and slash enemies xD I'm so impatient!

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 6:42 pm

Ayumi wrote:
SeraphTearZ wrote:

I agree with you there..I just don't have any strategy except to hack and slash enemies xD I'm so impatient!

lol you have to flank people get them thinking you are going one way then hit them from behind!!!!! MUHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 3:02 am

i love adventurous ,strategic and shooting and mind games :)

Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:57 pm

Srategy, and fighting games. They are the only kind that truly entertain me.

Back to top Go down
Valtus

Valtus

Eklipse

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:25 am

Update:

Space shooter -genre has been added on my list :D

Back to top Go down
Shortie861

Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:51 am

I like shooters, RPG, arcade, adventure. My most favourite genre though has to be shooters especially Halo and Call Of Duty :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Aru

Aru

Your favorite genres New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 2:22 pm

Rpg, fighting games and MMORPG

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite genres   Your favorite genres Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite genres

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next