HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever slept on the floor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Have you ever slept on the floor? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

Have you ever slept on the floor? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever slept on the floor?   Have you ever slept on the floor? EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 5:23 am

Who has slept, willingly or unwillingly, on the floor?

It used to happen often, not enough beds were available so I'd choose the floor. A few blankets under, some more on top of me and I was ready to go. I am a heavy sleeper so it was not biggie spending an odd night this way.

Also, when it is summer, during day time I used to take naps on the cold floor when I was a kid because I felt so comfortable lying there. Mum even took a picture of me doing that when I was like four years old, haha.

So how about you?
Do you have any funny, scary or interesting anecdote to share?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
robertson123

robertson123

Have you ever slept on the floor? New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever slept on the floor?   Have you ever slept on the floor? EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 4:16 pm

Yes many times i have slept on the floor it is not enjoyable by any means nor is it good for your back but its somewhere to sleep

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
GSquadron

GSquadron

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever slept on the floor?   Have you ever slept on the floor? EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 6:02 am

yeah like 2 or 3 times i dont remember

Back to top Go down
bauss

bauss

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever slept on the floor?   Have you ever slept on the floor? EmptyThu 17 Oct 2013, 7:20 pm

Yes I've slept on the floor when I stayed the night at a friends house before. I've also slept on the subway, and in Mcdonalds.

Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever slept on the floor?   Have you ever slept on the floor? EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 12:17 am

A few times when I was younger and had a bean bag chair, not the best way to sleep but when you're young it doesn't bother you.

Back to top Go down
http://forum.gamingforce.us/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever slept on the floor?   Have you ever slept on the floor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever slept on the floor?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: General Talk-