HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music New3_m11

Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music Empty
PostSubject: Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music   Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 5:08 pm

On the internet cause I was translating some piece of music for Westerners on Youtube from English to Chinese. I said back to him : don't think you're smarter by posting this.

https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=fsCAw-ilf_c&feature=em-comment_reply_received

Ever been called a "Brat" or any other names by random strangers (like Chinese, Japanese, Korean guys etc who only know 1 word in English) on the net over something so stupid & so trivial? Guy "capped" all letters too, eh? I don't think he even knows what it means in English? Either that or he's just "jealous" of me being able to read both languages.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music   Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013, 4:48 am

Haha. I am sure I've had people insult me before for no reason in Youtube.

Yours was just unexpected. That is basically all he says... "Hi" then "Brat" then "T". Not even sure what he is trying to communicate. LOL!

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music   Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013, 11:32 am

yeah, I was like "wow... so weird". Just "hi bratt" & then nothing else, eh?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music   Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Dude called me a "Brat" on the Net over a Piece of Music

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1