HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | .
 

 Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Tue 13 Aug 2013, 5:25 pm

"I'm right & YOU are WRONG!"
Okay yeah, I capped all the letters to quote somebody online whom I had a light argument with USA's defense war. Now he doesn't seem to get or to understand there's no "absolute right & 100 wrong" in a perspective or opinion. Feel free to join the party. At the end, he just said : "I AM RIGHT & YOU ARE WRONG, ARRGGHH, STOP ARGUING WITH ME about this. YOU know less than me on the topic & etc... when I'm just highlighting the other side's points" about USA's "defense" of Taiwan. So childish & immature, also can't stand losing an argument sort of American guy. Can anyone get banned for this? I went farther than that on youtube, never even got flagged. It's the users' who replied to me who got their comments deleted.

http://youtu.be/VIZD1RwJxJs



Last edited by Kaynil on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited several posts of this thread to add quotes and ensure the sense was not lost. Dialogue was not altered.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Tue 13 Aug 2013, 9:36 pm

A shame I arrived late to the party.
YouTube wrote:
"Comments currently unavailable."
Lucky you your comments didn't get withheld by YT. LOL! 
I wish i could have read the whole ordeal.

Since I cannot see it, what was the other... side of the argument?



Last edited by Kaynil on Tue 13 Aug 2013, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I never finished my question. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Tue 13 Aug 2013, 9:39 pm

it never belonged to the british empire. it was occupied by the portugese and spain and then the manchus who lost a war to japan and gave taiwan to japan in perpetuity then the japan surrendered occupation to the r.o.c. then at the sfpt 1951 japan surrenderd there claims of taiwan to the u.s.a. making taiwan a u.s. customs territory currently the u.s having legal status to decide what to do with taiwan the r.o.c.has legal right as secondary occupiers. the p.r.c has nothing to do with taiwan.

His beliefs, lol, because PRC was China's own name. & he refuses to see USA's moves as an "invasion". I think he failed Geography.
I no, I didn't get mine deleted, his did, lol for saying Guantamo's legal & etc.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Tue 13 Aug 2013, 11:06 pm

LOL @ how he selectively refuses to connect your UK to the previous idea that USA then belongs to UK to simply say that british empire. Unless I am completely misunderstanding as my knowledge in this issue is frankly wikipedia limited. (Whew) 

Oh yeah and all other examples of US invasion is just too long to expose to debunk but you are wrong, just cuz he says so.

The saying "There are two sides to a coin" applies here very well. he could have gone his merry way but wanted to take you 'out of your confusion' and then keep trying to change your mind, you are entitled to your own opinion. There are a lot of circumstances that people like him and me cannot even grasp because it is cultural barrier that we have to acknowledge.

Apparently not Voltaire wrote:
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Wed 14 Aug 2013, 8:42 am

Kaynil wrote:
LOL @ how he selectively refuses to connect your UK to the previous idea that USA then belongs to UK to simply say that british empire. Unless I am completely misunderstanding as my knowledge in this issue is frankly wikipedia limited. (Whew) 

Oh yeah and all other examples of US invasion is just too long to expose to debunk but you are wrong, just cuz he says so.

The saying "There are two sides to a coin" applies here very well. he could have gone his merry way but wanted to take you 'out of your confusion' and then keep trying to change your mind, you are entitled to your own opinion. There are a lot of circumstances that people like him and me cannot even grasp because it is cultural barrier that we have to acknowledge.

Apparently not Voltaire wrote:
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Oh yes, I was just "messing" with him.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Afghan War & Women's rights!    Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:56 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2PNzG6q8bE&lcor=1&feature=em-comment_reply_received&lc=UqgJw-HmSQ6IYA4ektkNabPqWniCW-OhFoIBycUEVDU&lch=email_reply

Many or lots of pro-Americans are not seeing why Afghans would hate "America or the US" or would "shoot" at first sight, an American soldier. &  some sincerely believe the taliban are the worst "women abusers" in the world & in times. So yes, I just pointed out why? & told her about what White Americans (males) did to Arab females, either young or adults : Raping, trading as sex slaves. & Some White American women can't honestly think of any worse govnt for women. Did they forget Black-females & other females' slavery by White men (Indians, Chinese & etc).

A quote from an American woman, pro-war in Afghanistan :


"I am sure that lots of bad things are happening in the world by whites and blacks. This is besides the point wrt Taliban, who basically prescribed slavery for women."


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Fri 16 Aug 2013, 7:42 am

It stings me the attitude of "why complaining about the bad things we do, they would be way worse without our help" as if that made it okay to overlook and condone the bad actions reported. Also the 'you should be grateful, we have the best army and weapons and could destroy your puny country if we wanted so don't mess with us". >_>

Every country need their own speed to grow and respect. Forcing the 'freedom' they talk about is not going to go well if the people is not ready to adopt those beliefs. How is this different from when Spain came to Mexico and destroyed temples and stuff from their original civilizations. It is the same arrogance believing they know better. A complete lack of empathy or interest to understand where the other side is coming from. I guess it is unavoidable, secretly every person will always be;lieve they know best. Make a mass and give them power...

Ashera wrote:
Oh yes, I was just "messing" with him.
:-P I know. You sure enjoy silly youtubr troll battles as of late.



Last edited by Kaynil on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Fri 16 Aug 2013, 1:24 pm

Yep, it's what's making these Americans arrogant & insufferable thinking others need "freedom" too. & fooling them into thinking everywhere else is "slavery". & Americans fooled themselves into thinking everywhere else "needs" them & "freedom" is the only way. Nothing can be "forced upon", not even "freedom" if people don't want to.



Okay, the guy really thinks the only solution to world peace is : "to free all the countries" When my examples prove otherwise like : N.K & S.K, Japan-S.K & others. Because USA "freed" them from their "Motherland".


I'm going to H****
For not believing in Jesus-Christ & the Xtian God, coming from the said guy there, threatening me with God's wrath because he can't win. Like I'm scared of Jesus-Christ. He basically contradicted himself by saying : the Bible's the only truth.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Mon 19 Aug 2013, 12:56 am

Ashera wrote:
Okay, the guy really thinks the only solution to world peace is : "to free all the countries" When my examples prove otherwise like : N.K & S.K, Japan-S.K & others. Because USA "freed" them from their "Motherland".
Hahah. Yeah, forced freedom sounds just like the ideal solution.  ntc / jk


Ashera wrote:
For not believing in Jesus-Christ & the Xtian God, coming from the said guy there, threatening me with God's wrath because he can't win. Like I'm scared of Jesus-Christ. He basically contradicted himself by saying : the Bible's the only truth.
Haha, quite unexpected, what does it has to do with the debate itself? Talk about a sore loser.



Last edited by Kaynil on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Mon 19 Aug 2013, 8:18 am

Oh, about the guy : thinks the universe belongs to J.C/God. & USA=God, so taiwan belongs to USA's.

More : guy is kidding himself : thinking everyone'S "HAPPY" with USA's bringing "freedom" to the World. Hum, no : Iran-Iraq ain't happy with the US, neither are some Greeks (America, also said : let's "free Greece") from the Muslims & now some hate each other , taiwanese themselves nor Afghans.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Mon 19 Aug 2013, 6:33 pm

Oh! I see the relationship now. It all makes sense.

Why would even be a debate if everyone was happy with USA intervention.

Shh Shh... They know better. We just dislike it because we don't know it yet. We will say "ooh, they were right" just like it has happened before... wait, it never happens like that. It is always new problems and the past problems arising as they were not taken away, but now that USA goes off again to save some other land the media doesn't care anymore. Happy end-o.



Last edited by Kaynil on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Lolish Convo on Youtube!    Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUN7cKIgn8Y&lch=email_reply&lcor=1&feature=em-comment_reply_received&lc=VUtAiHZo4VII9cElOLuEwgMBlXZmLdHwVI5WqOUDcQE

Very lulzy & lolsome conversation with a White about anthropology-civilizations-history. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUN7cKIgn8Y&lc=VUtAiHZo4VIm5J4K9KueNhf2G5NtyUwpU_cVxgHjNHE&feature=em-comment_reply_received&lch=email_reply&lcor=1
A white guy who's been disproved by me yet is refusing to his own idiocy/errors in logic all the while refusing to admit his logic is fail, at the same time, disproving his own theories about Whites/humans in general. XD & by calling me "stupid/islamist" when losing. Feel free to "debate" with him, have fun! I love it how he refused to address my arguments about Asian-Indian civilizations or Asians moving America, Europe, Oceania.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Tue 17 Sep 2013, 9:41 am

Hahah. So I guess white genes preceded the rest ones. here I was thinking the theory was that men started in some point of Africa.

I might toy with him, even though no one has answered my attempts before and he seems kind of fixated in making you believe white genes precede neardenthals or whatever.

Oh, Ashera? I moved most of the threads from general talk since they are basically YT Trolling. LOL! 


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Tue 17 Sep 2013, 10:08 am

Okay, no actually his argument is: Whites are the only human DNA in the world & therefore all humans come from Whites (or all other races have the "White gene", which is very much BS) or what he calls: "the White gene." I said no: Whites evolved from other Human genes, even from Gorillas, chimps & et.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynil

avatar




Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Tue 17 Sep 2013, 12:26 pm

Oooh! Really? Wow... I guess I was resisting to believe that was actually his point.
What a wako (Si, Lukas)


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

avatar




PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    Tue 17 Sep 2013, 12:54 pm

So we are all 1 race! XD He basically said: the rest of the races came after the Neanderthals, which is full of c**** in itself since there were other "races of humans" before Whites on Earth.

Kaynil wrote:
Oh! I see the relationship now. It all makes sense.

Why would even be a debate if everyone was happy with USA intervention.

Shh Shh... They know better. We just dislike it because we don't know it yet. We will say "ooh, they were right" just like it has happened before... wait, it never happens like that. It is always new problems and the past problems arising as they were not taken away, but now that USA goes off again to save some other land the media doesn't care anymore. Happy end-o.
Yeah it does eh, Kaynil? Funny guy really... XD

Yeah exactly what I mean, Kay... some Americans don't seem to get that some other people
don't like being forced on, hence why they don't get why other countrie don't like them.

Mostly, I think USA is always forcing their "human rights/freedom" on people. Yes, I may anti-American myself, but yeah.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!    



Back to top Go down
 

Compilation: LOLish Convos on Youtube!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Danie Krugel on Youtube
» How to post a YouTube Video correctly
» Met Police Madeleine McCann Appeal - Youtube video
» Dear Kate & Gerry (YouTube)
» SCM Music Player help: Youtube playlist not loading...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Internet: Browsers, social networks, etc...-