HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asthma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Asthma Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Asthma Empty
PostSubject: Asthma   Asthma EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 10:43 am

I didn't know you could get temporary asthma, but I did because of my dust allergy. It all went bad once I was packing and cleaning the room we were lived in, as we were about to move out in some days.

Let me tell you, it is frigging ridiculous. I lost all my fitness. I think it was lack of oxygen on my body or something, don't quote me, I am guessing this. The thing is that my lungs were so bad at sucking air that I couldn't talk without the need to gasp for air. My heart would also go palpitating the way you feel after you run for a while while I wasn't doing any physical activity. All this made me afraid inside what i was having was a silent stroke or something. Nights were wheezing, coughing, sneezing and overall feeling my chest closing if I lied down.

Past friday was especially bad with taking a few normal steps and needing to catch my breath. Thank Goodness the doctor was a few blocks from home.

I am sorry if I sound inappropriate as I am in no way condescending, I honestly feel bad some people have to go through this all their lives. My friend was supportive but I feel that some people could easily minimize the symptoms.

Really, kudos for the awesome people out there that go with this condition and if you think they are exagerating take my word, it is really that scary.

Have you ever had Asthma or know anyone near you with that condition?
Also sorry if it was more of a rant, I do want to hear all your experiences. Please do share.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
tunescool

tunescool

Asthma New3_m11

Asthma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asthma   Asthma EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 3:33 am

wow that was a bad situation kaynil

i had asthma or was told i had it when i was young but im not sure, i never had bad experiences or attacks. but ive always never been able to breathe. i cant be too active physically, i cant breathe and get tired rite away. if i lay down in certain positions i cant breathe and its bad, i wake up from laying somehow and i get up and i cant breathe. if im out in the cold i cant breathe

Back to top Go down
http://thenotablenook.com
Kaynil

Kaynil

Asthma Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Asthma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asthma   Asthma EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 9:33 am

Yeah, it completely got me off guard. I am within my second decade of life and I was never been diagnosed something like this before. I have always had hay allergies but this was unique. I am doing way better now. Just using the preventer and the normal inhaler thing which I will be able to stop by the end of this month and then hope for the best (which is no other attack in six months). I feel fine now.

tunescool wrote:
i had asthma or was told i had it when i was young but im not sure, i never had bad experiences or attacks. but ive always never been able to breathe. i cant be too active physically, i cant breathe and get tired rite away. if i lay down in certain positions i cant breathe and its bad, i wake up from laying somehow and i get up and i cant breathe. if im out in the cold i cant breathe
I am glad that you have never had severe attacks, but it really sucks not being able to breath free. I remember at nights my chest would go so tight. Then you feel exhaust but drinking water does nothing.

What do you do to recover some of the breathing? I was reading in another forum that honey and lemon could help asthma, but it sounds like old home-medication and might just be a placebo.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Sponsored content

Asthma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asthma   Asthma Empty

Back to top Go down

Asthma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Health & Fitness-